X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mid Norfolk pics

Thanks Sumo great day

ALL PICTURES NOW ON THE WEB SITE
    Last edited by Koi; 4 March 2006, 16:28.
    I'm a custard donut monster

Ok Just got back. what can I say top site loadsa mud and water. Big thumbs up to Sumo for booking the place, the girls for organising the food etc big thanks.

A few pics
    Say not always what you know, but always know what you say.

My 4x4
    My choice
    Back off

Comment

Great day out guys, good turn out, plenty of mud, water, food and fun.

Big thanks go out to Gamedawn (Roger) for the extrication from the tar pit, not forgetting Koi who was hooked up the back of his truck to stop it moving while pulling mine out, and Linda for letting me drive her truck around for ages, while mine was having a rest! (sorry about the running boards )

Plus the food crew done themselves proud.

Well done Sumo for finding the place, hope to go again!
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

is this a caption contest?
        http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/Forums/att...achmentid=1710
        nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by dabigman
          no, its a hide the 35" tyre contest! and the hole won!

didn't take long for that pic to get pulled out!
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Some more

Comment

Originally posted by Koi
              Ok Just got back. what can I say top site loadsa mud and water. Big thumbs up to Sumo for booking the place, the girls for organising the food etc big thanks.

A few pics
              sure looks like we missed a great day out
              but you guys & gals had a great day.

up the SURFers
              nice pics nigel.
              Enjoying Life after Cancer
              Pops

Comment

and more

Comment

And more

Comment

Just back home after a nervous journey from Norfolk, waiting for my engine to explode!!

I'm pleased to say that, apart from a Bond style smoke screen on acceleration for the first 30 or 40 miles, all appears to be well!! Apart from the handbrake which seems to have given up the ghost!

A big thank you to everyone who made it a great day and assisted in "popping my cherry", not to mention popping my fog light too in the traditional manner! Thanks to Linda for twisting my arm and getting me to go in the first place!

Special thanks Sumo for showing me round and to all who expertly extracted me from "The River of Doom" at the end there too, and for all the advice in getting the lovely muddy water out of where it should never have been in the first place - cheers chaps! I think the hand on the head in Jottos shot there says exactly what I was feeling! "Doh!"

That's the last time I go up Sh*t Creek without a paddle!

Last edited by Robster; 14 December 2003, 23:55.
                    Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
                    --------------------------------------------------------------------
                    "You Sir are drunk!"
                    "Ahh yes Madam, but you are ugly and in the morning I shall be sober."

Comment

Thanks to everyone for a really great day. Special mention must go to the cooks (vagrant and otherwise) and to all those willing volunteers who allowed me to play with my winch
                      Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Originally posted by Gamedawn
                        Special mention must go to ...all those willing volunteers who allowed me to play with my winch
                        It was the very least I could do!
                        Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
                        "You Sir are drunk!"

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                          didn't take long for that pic to get pulled out!
                          Not as long as it took you to get pulled out!

Or me for that matter!
                          Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
                          "You Sir are drunk!"

Comment

Originally posted by Robster
                            Just back home after a nervous journey from Norfolk, waiting for my engine to explode!!

I'm pleased to say that, apart from a Bond style smoke screen on acceleration for the first 30 or 40 miles, all appears to be well!! Apart from the handbrake which seems to have given up the ghost!

A big thank you to everyone who made it a great day and assisted in "popping my cherry", not to mention popping my fog light too in the traditional manner! Thanks to Linda for twisting my arm and getting me to go in the first place!

Special thanks to all who expertly extracted me from "The River of Doom" at the end there too, and for all the advice in getting the lovely muddy water out of where it should never have been in the first place - cheers chaps! I think the hand on the head in Jottos shot there says exactly what I was feeling! "Doh!" That's the last time I go up Sh*t Creek without a paddle!

well done rob fully blooded now.
                            and the fog light thing is a bitch ain't it ?
                            Enjoying Life after Cancer
                            Pops

Comment

Originally posted by popbriscoe
                              well done rob fully blooded now.
                              and the fog light thing is a bitch ain't it ?
                              Well, if you'd seen the amount of water sloshing about inside the housing for the air filter after I'd been pulled out of Sh*t Creek, a broken foglight really seems like I got off very lightly indeed!!

That said, it will take me months to fix it!!
                              Rob

'92 2.4TD SSR-X AUTO
                              "You Sir are drunk!"

Comment

Working...
                              X