Llanerchindda Farm, Wales

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Llanerchindda Farm, Wales

Anyone been to this site near Llandovery?

The web site is here:
    http://www.offroadwales.co.uk/

Quite a small site I think but may be worth checking out.

I am going there this weekend for a spot of motocross and 4x4, I will report back...
    No longer a Surf owner.

Righto, here is the report...

I have actually been there before a few years ago (didn't realise it was the same place!) for an organised green-laning weekend. Anyway...

It's totally geared towards 4x4 and motocross. Camping for £8 a night with a cooked brek includedf you want it or really nice B&B rooms available. Lounge with beers avail every night, map room with lots of maps and trails marked up, advice on where to go, pressure washers, and even their own 4x4 play area on site which will keep you amused for half a day at least. Well placed for green laning.

Usually lots of 4x4/motocross people there, only downside is the occasional facist land-rover/range-rover owner who will sit there and slag off your "inferior" jap 4x4 - just ignore them and leave them to their ignorance

The owner (Nick) is really friendly and the whole place is nice and relaxed *BUT* I know he is selling up soon (moving his business to Cyprus) and he did say the new owners may not be quite so relaxed so there may be changes soon but they are intending on keeping the business 4x4-based.
    No longer a Surf owner.

Comment

Working...
    X