Avalanche Adventure Weekend

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Vagrant No2
    We all got the same prob keeping the food cool . I got to try and fit a Vagrant size food supply in a Anerexics cool box !
    PMSL. I'm a complete novice to camping and just generally got no idea! How long does one of them cool boxes keep cool for roughly?
    Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

• Originally posted by mickeyboy
      PMSL. I'm a complete novice to camping and just generally got no idea! How long does one of them cool boxes keep cool for roughly?
      till you eat and drink wots innit coz you not got any choice mate it be ok we all in same Boat
      (well surf camp over)
      Enjoying Life after Cancer
      Pops

Comment

• chilli is made and cakes made
        surf almost loaded just the grub and clothes for weekend to bung in, in morning and then go get the caravan hooked up and
        we will be Grockling are way
        Last edited by pops; 17 August 2006, 21:36.
        Pops

Comment

• Originally posted by pops
          the chilli's have it so far 21 to 8 curries
          so far
          last orders in BY TOMORROW PLEASE i thankyou
          and Sumo cant hear you rick he asleep in that chair again
          Some of us have been working PAL,I've just got back from op north (Jarrow,Sunderland and a quick stop in Bensonsnuts town).
          I cleaned out the zuk,stuff left over from the last Bures visit,and knocked up a wicked batch of GARLIC BUTTER,the basement bird got all the bread,nann and pitter pockets for friday.All I got to do now is load up and hitch up Bunny and we is on our way. Rick I got some speckeled hen for friday night.
          If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by sumo
            Some of us have been working PAL,I've just got back from op north (Jarrow,Sunderland and a quick stop in Bensonsnuts town).
            I cleaned out the zuk,stuff left over from the last Bures visit,and knocked up a wicked batch of GARLIC BUTTER,the basement bird got all the bread,nann and pitter pockets for friday.All I got to do now is load up and hitch up Bunny and we is on our way. Rick I got some speckeled hen for friday night.
            i gonna get some banana tomorrow guys
            Pops

Comment

• We've just got back from a trip to Asda, food and booze all sorted for the weekend. Adam's bringing a friend with him so I don't think they'll get a lot of sleep tonight.

There is a very muddy Zook on a trailer parked next to our house, I just know our neighbours love us lots.

I've now got 4 days off work and intend to do very little over the weekend, but going by our past weekends away I'll need another week off to recover.

See you all tomorrow.

Comment

i gonna get some banana tomorrow guys
                Get enough for Rick and me cos WE like banna.
                If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

• Originally posted by sumo
                  Get enough for Rick and me cos WE like banna.
                  but of course buddy
                  Pops

Comment

• Me and Tam been cooking curry for last 1 1/2 hours !! How can chicken and sauce take so long ? Oh yeah , we used a dustbin to cook it in !!
                    Now transfered to a smaller pot for better and easier cooking .

We need to reheat this slowly , so may use the single burner instead of Barbie , better slow cooked then burnt (like I do most stuff).

Booze sorted , Ruby on the go , toilet roll packed .
                    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

but of course buddy

I got some spiced rum which goes well with bbq banana if you like me to bring it with cream as well its wicked
                      Im not a gynacologist but ill have a look

Comment

• Originally posted by mark g8awo
                        I got some spiced rum which goes well with bbq banana if you like me to bring it with cream as well its wicked
                        Bannana beer Mark , its well nice . Dont think I will have any cream with mine though
                        Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

• For any one interested in joining our convoy we will be meeting pops at toddington services on the M1 just before junc 12 at about 12pm.

My mobile No. 07740 337153

Jon
                          I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

• Originally posted by jotto
                            For any one interested in joining our convoy we will be meeting pops at toddington services on the M1 just before junc 12 at about 12pm.

My mobile No. 07740 337153

Jon
                            What sort of time do you estimate you'll be getting to J15/J15a?
                            Nihil illigitimi carborundum

Comment

• Originally posted by Vagrant No2
                              Me and Tam been cooking curry for last 1 1/2 hours !! How can chicken and sauce take so long ? Oh yeah , we used a dustbin to cook it in !!
                              Now transfered to a smaller pot for better and easier cooking .

We need to reheat this slowly , so may use the single burner instead of Barbie , better slow cooked then burnt (like I do most stuff).

Booze sorted , Ruby on the go , toilet roll packed .
                              dont forget your big pots rick we need a bin for all this chilli
                              Pops

Comment

• Originally posted by mickeyboy
                                What sort of time do you estimate you'll be getting to J15/J15a?
                                12-30 12-45ish
                                Pops

Comment

Working...
                                X