No announcement yet.

Mad on mud club - Glentarkie, Scotland.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mad on mud club - Glentarkie, Scotland.

Anyone been to Glentarkie 4x4 centre ?

I`m thinking of joining the Mad on Mud club (url above) and was wondering if anyone had been n the track ?

Glentarkie is home to the Scottish Offroad Driving Centre (Here) and they do a club for anyone with there own 4x4.

The price is £150 a year for 365 days driving on there estate. With that you get the use of a clubhouse and washing bays, plus they have some events and BBq's etc during the year.

Does it sound like a good deal ? As I`ve never been apart of a club like this before, so am not sure what is a good price and whats not.

Also is there any other surf drivers in Scotland that are interested in joining so I`m not the black sheep as most of the other motors are Landrovers

Originally posted by Verbal
    Anyone been to Glentarkie 4x4 centre ?

I`m thinking of joining the Mad on Mud club (url above) and was wondering if anyone had been n the track ?

Glentarkie is home to the Scottish Offroad Driving Centre (Here) and they do a club for anyone with there own 4x4.

The price is £150 a year for 365 days driving on there estate. With that you get the use of a clubhouse and washing bays, plus they have some events and BBq's etc during the year.

Does it sound like a good deal ? As I`ve never been apart of a club like this before, so am not sure what is a good price and whats not.

Also is there any other surf drivers in Scotland that are interested in joining so I`m not the black sheep as most of the other motors are Landrovers
    That looks like a great deal and good fun. If only I was closer
    Off roading any time you like with contact No's.in case you get stuck and a club house & wash bay what more could you want
    I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

sounds great to me!
      what d'ya say jotto... we could buy epping forest and do the same
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

I`m having second thoughts due to my insurance not covering me whilst playing and that my wife is having another baby, so will be short on cash this year.

Does anyone know of insurance that covers off-roading ?

Comment

i got a mate who got insurance for greenlaning so i will find out who he is with and let you know

richard
          https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce1067
            i got a mate who got insurance for greenlaning so i will find out who he is with and let you know

richard

cheers.

Comment

Originally posted by Verbal
              cheers.
              that insurance company is suredirect and the telno.0870 3667285 and so he says it covers all mods.this is what he has told me but i haven't checked it out myself yet but my insurance is up for renewal in may so i might ring and find out closer the time

richard
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

re insurance for green laning, i thought as green lanes were public rights of way and part of the highway net work normal insurance covered you
                Diesel, like petrol only better

Comment

Working...
                X