Isle of Wight 4x4 Day

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Isle of Wight 4x4 Day

Any Isle of Wight Surfers out there going to the 4x4 Driving day at Knighton Newchurch on Sunday 2nd Nov.

Cost is £15.00 for the day and they said that there is tuition if required.

I am gonna give it a go. Any one else interested?

Paul

This is a repost due to the 27th Crash of October!
    DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Well what can I say, out of all those Surf's I see on the roads of the Island, and I was the only one to fly the flag.

Just to let you know it was a brilliant day, lots of slippery stuff, lots of interesting sticky bits, and lots and lots of fun. It reminded me of the Italian Job with three Suzi's going around in formation!.

Sorry Rick (sumo) but I let you down and got it stuck and had to be pulled out by a disco! , so I think I need a bit more of your expert tuition but in the sticky slippery stuff.

It was amazing how the course changed through out the day.

Come on all you IOW Surfer's Fly the flag at the next one it is well worth it.
    Last edited by Dunno; 2 November 2003, 22:44.

Comment

Looks like you had a good time there Paul, shame you were the only surf as for getting stuck dont worry about it we all do from time to time,but next time ask someone else not a DISCO ok.or else its the
      sumo.

see we all do it.
      Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:12.
      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Sumo I didnt want to shout about beeing pulled out by that thing!!

I shall work on the D***O owner as I work with him. I will also FLOOD the Island with the forum cards to ensure that we have a better presence at the next meet they have.

Paul

Comment

Working...
        X