Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Devon - interactive map

http://gis.devon.gov.uk/basedata/vie...rvice=footpath

This link is for an interactive map of Devon, click and drag open a box over the area of interest and it will display highlighted areas, sometimes you may have to keep opening a box to zoom in further for it to show markings.

Then click on the legend to see what is designated. Basically, you are looking for lanes marked in RED

Hope this is usefull.

P.S. Check the routes prior to using them to see if they have had any restrictions put on them.
    My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Thanks for posting this - very helpful. Do you know what the lanes marked with a series of green circles are. There are a lot of these in my area (Colaton Raleigh, Tipton St John, West Hill). They are all fairly wide unsurfaced lanes which could be driven by an unmodified 4x4.
    Thanks,
    Mark

Comment

Originally posted by markp2 View Post
      Thanks for posting this - very helpful. Do you know what the lanes marked with a series of green circles are. There are a lot of these in my area (Colaton Raleigh, Tipton St John, West Hill). They are all fairly wide unsurfaced lanes which could be driven by an unmodified 4x4.
      Thanks,
      Mark
      which area are you looking at?

if you zoom in so you can see these green circles, then select the 'legend' option in the top right it should tell you. The red lanes are the ones that you can drive. Will see if I can find out some more information from the council.
      My Surf eats knuckles for breakfast!

Comment

Working...
      X