My Icelandic adventure...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My Icelandic adventure...

Hi, Just thought i'd share with you all a few highlights (the trucks) of my trip to Iceland over new year. What a fantastic place, i would definately recommend it, but you may have to save up for a while, not cheap! Wondering off to look at huge trucks every 5 minutes may test your partners patience.... but a new years eve with the northern lights and the best fireworks display you'll ever see from the side of a mountain should make up for that! While we were there they had the most snow they've had for years, even jeeps with 44inch tyres were stranded on the glaciers, had a lot of fun on the snowmobiles though, almost as much fun as driving a surf! I did see a few Surfs, but they looked tiny compared to some of the others.
    Attached Files

Sweet! nice choice of holiday, Well jealous!!

Did you bring my extra wide arches for a Surf back?

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

You could always take your Surf over there to get them fitted, and clock up a few thousand off road miles whilst there! Or you could hire your own supertruck for about £500 per day. I would seriously recommend going, and if you do, try the Argentina steak house....
      Attached Files

Comment

Working...
      X