• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by logey79
    it's not that...

david bowie
    hoppers?

here you go...

accelerator chamber

Something from "The Man Who Fell to Earth"??
    Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Doc Martin
      Something from "The Man Who Fell to Earth"??
      NOPE!!!! I thought this was a sci-fi thread?????????

I'll give you the show, then you should (?) get it.

it's from Quantum Leap (now look at the clues again - damned obvious i thought!)
      i swear, it was like that when i got here...

Comment

• Ah! The quantum accelerator.

Comment

• ZIGGY's BRAIN!!!

Comment

• Ok...last one proved to be a bit difficult, so who's this and where is he from?
            Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by logey79
              Ok...last one proved to be a bit difficult, so who's this and where is he from?

is it hotblack desiato from clackmananshire?
              it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

• Is it 4, from Blakes 7?

Comment

• I'm sooooo gutted that i just found this thread!!!!!!!

When i saw the pics of the vorlon pics i knew what they were, same with the quantum leap thingy, but someone eventually got them!

i used to love babylon 5, i blame my dad for all the sci-fi stuff. tryin to get into the sliders re-runs that were on sky. dad is far too into farscape (think he fancies the young grey looking bird)

Mart
                  Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

• Originally posted by B16mts
                    I'm sooooo gutted that i just found this thread!!!!!!!

When i saw the pics of the vorlon pics i knew what they were, same with the quantum leap thingy, but someone eventually got them!

i used to love babylon 5, i blame my dad for all the sci-fi stuff. tryin to get into the sliders re-runs that were on sky. dad is far too into farscape (think he fancies the young grey looking bird)

Mart
                    Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm Chiana
                    Got an itch, might need to scratch it soon.

Comment

• mmmmmmm
                      Attached Files
                      Just trying to raise my postcount!

Comment

• Here's a couple of piccy , from Donk's little lad's 5th birthday party at the weekend. The kid's loved it , all except the girls who ran away screeming !
                        We decided to get dressed up, I'm the stormtrooper , Donk (dan) is Vader and dan's mate is Boba Fett.
                        We even went round the shop so Vader could get some ciggies !

Andy.
                        Attached Files

Comment

• What on earth are you doing in the first picture... was there a soundtrack whilst that was going on... was it the timewarp...? very very funny... and quite special in a very strange sort of way with all those surfs in the background...

Comment

• Originally posted by AndyLala
                            What on earth are you doing in the first picture... was there a soundtrack whilst that was going on... was it the timewarp...? very very funny... and quite special in a very strange sort of way with all those surfs in the background...
                            in the future when stormtroopers and the like are doing tours of far off planets and bombing the sh1te out of them in the fight against intergalactic terrorism on behalf of the U.S.A (the thieving of alien oil basically) they'll be stories told in many bars of legendary transport from the dark ages called 'The Surf' and occasionally a rich Jabba will wheel such an example out for all to be in awe of...doubt it will be mine which will meet a firey death very soon if it doesn't stop fcuking about!

Comment

• Yes but the guy in the shop must be used to the empire dropping in for a pack of biccies
                              www.daemon4x4.org

Comment

• HEY!!! OFF TO WATCH SUPERMAN TONIGHT!!!!

I'm really looking forward to it now!

Comment

Working...
                                X