Hellllloooooooooooooo

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hellllloooooooooooooo

Thort we'd better say hello...... so HELLO (in Polish !!!)

And here's a picture of ours..... unmodified....unwashed........ ................... un?-xpensive!!!!!!!

DIRTY SUZY
    Attached Files
    [center][font=Microsoft Sans Serif][size=7][color=magenta][u][b][img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipgrl12.gif[/img][/b][/u][/color][/size] [img]http://www.gifs.net/animate/hipmn1.gif[/img][/font][/center][center][img]http://homepage.ntlworld.com/jim_ashton/shyAV5.jpg[/img][/center][center][b][color=#ff00ff][size=7][u]E[/u][/size][u][size=5]ms [/size][size=5]&[/size][size=7] J[/size][size=5]im[/size][/u][/color][/b][/center]

Originally posted by Ems and Jim

And here's a picture of ours..... unmodified....unwashed........ ................... un?-xpensive!!!!!!!

DIRTY SUZY
    hi ems & jim. long way down here init? but worth it.
    never know if we get lots of visitors they might letus have a lift down to here

PS is there a zook under all that mud
    Enjoying Life after Cancer
    Pops

Comment

Originally posted by popbriscoe
      hi ems & jim. long way down here init? but worth it.
      never know if we get lots of visitors they might letus have a lift down to here

PS is there a zook under all that mud
      Psst they put us wayyyy down here cos they know we got machines wot can climb hills
      I never ever apologise for anything. http://www.onestopshopformultimedia.com/smile.gif If you dont like it I am sorry but thats the way I am

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
        Psst they put us wayyyy down here cos they know we got machines wot can climb hills
        YES GOOD INIT
        Pops

Comment

Originally posted by Ems and Jim

DIRTY SUZY
          But good fun eh?????
          Linda

www.4x4toys.co.uk

Comment

Originally posted by Linda
            But good fun eh?????
            HELLO EVERY ONE

How long has this been here? It was not advertised!

I assume that we are allowed to say Suzuki here and it is T****A H***X S**F for our other pride and joys!

As to Hills sorry Lads & Lasses I took our SUZUKI SAMURI SJ413 convertible with hard top option, to a 4x4 meet over here on Sunday.
            And I am afraid I let you down a bit But I promise to make it up to you all in due course.
            I had to be pulled out of the mud as a Landy had really buggered up the route! it was classed as EASY when I entered the bushy area but but they had upgraded it to HARD by the time I left!
            I was unable to get over the hill, due to the tow bar digging in (and thats my story and I am sticking to it)

Needless to say I require some Mud Terraine Tyres and a lift (any recomendations?).

Paul
            DUNNO'S BACK ..........He never really went away!

Comment

Originally posted by Dunno
              HELLO EVERY ONE

How long has this been here? It was not advertised!

I assume that we are allowed to say Suzuki here and it is T****A H***X S**F for our other pride and joys!

As to Hills sorry Lads & Lasses I took our SUZUKI SAMURI SJ413 convertible with hard top option, to a 4x4 meet over here on Sunday.
              And I am afraid I let you down a bit But I promise to make it up to you all in due course.
              I had to be pulled out of the mud as a Landy had really buggered up the route! it was classed as EASY when I entered the bushy area but but they had upgraded it to HARD by the time I left!
              I was unable to get over the hill, due to the tow bar digging in (and thats my story and I am sticking to it)
              Needless to say I require some Mud Terraine Tyres and a lift (any recomendations?).

Paul
              I've been reading an article in 4x4 Mart where he does a 3" body lift at a cost of about £40.
              The main requirements were some small pieces of box section & some solid aluminium spacers drilled in the centre.
              Simply lifted the whole of one side of the body with a sleeper & trolley jack & used this stuff to fill the gap.Then did the other side to match
              Geoff http://smileys.smileycentral.com/cat/10/10_6_5.gif.... http://www.boomspeed.com/carolrobert/police.gif......

Comment

the easiest way to lift a zuki is a SOA (spring over axle) job, they are built with the axle on top of the springs, all you need to do is unbolt it all, get the axles out and refit them under the axle, should all be home built stuff, if you have a grinder and welder to play with.

http://www.off-road.com/suzuki/samurai/ukspoa.htm for the low down.
                4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                  the easiest way to lift a zuki is a SOA (spring over axle) job, they are built with the axle on top of the springs, all you need to do is unbolt it all, get the axles out and refit them under the axle, should all be home built stuff, if you have a grinder and welder to play with.

http://www.off-road.com/suzuki/samurai/ukspoa.htm for the low down.
                  The good thing about that approach is that it shouldn't affect the handling in the same way that lengthened shackles or recurved springs would do. Only thing affecting the handling will be the raised centre of gravity.

Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by lucky
                    The good thing about that approach is that it shouldn't affect the handling in the same way that lengthened shackles or recurved springs would do. Only thing affecting the handling will be the raised centre of gravity.

Cheers
                    Thanks everyone I think that it will be a project for the summer.

I am not sure about the SOA,Tony, as mine is "Her in Doors" run around and the article states that it is not stable after the mod (I am not sure that it is all that stable now).

Paul

Comment

Originally posted by hormygollop
                      They might be able to climb hills BUT they cant clime out of HOLES

and heres a piccy of our/her suzi.

sumo.
                      Last edited by sumo; 17 August 2007, 08:13.
                      If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

Originally posted by sumo

sumo.
                        caption contest: where did that tree come from!!!!
                        Pops

Comment

sumo.
                          Sumo you had it the wrong way round for down here in the CELLAR

Paul

Comment

sumo.
                            hey you guys were slacking, I got closer to the tree than that, and I flattened it out for your go......
                            Attached Files
                            4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN
                              hey you guys were slacking, I got closer to the tree than that, and I flattened it out for your go......
                              another caption comp here.
                              LINDA saying: OK BOYS WHERE,S MY CHAINSAW
                              Pops

Comment

Working...
                              X