Did some work on the Zook today

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did some work on the Zook today

I had a surprise day off today (I'm on nights instead cos someones thrown a sicky) so it was on with the overalls and round the garage.
    I welded a new bonnet hinge on and two new homebrew sills, which I bent up on my homebrew bending machine.
    BTW. Doesn't it hurt when a piece of hot slag goes down the neck of your overalls and travels all the way to your socks!!!!!!!!!!
    It's only a hobby!

Originally posted by kitesurf_phil
    I had a surprise day off today (I'm on nights instead cos someones thrown a sicky) so it was on with the overalls and round the garage.
    I welded a new bonnet hinge on and two new homebrew sills, which I bent up on my homebrew bending machine.
    BTW. Doesn't it hurt when a piece of hot slag goes down the neck of your overalls and travels all the way to your socks!!!!!!!!!!
    or when some hot metal swarf gets on your hand when you have forgotten to take off your rubber gloves!
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

(true, but i don't know how!)

the bloke put a head bolt through his hand, jerked back with pain, pulled the head with it and was left with a cylinder head attatched to his hand, dancing furiously around the workshop!
      nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Originally posted by da SLUG man
        put a head bolt through his hand
        Trying to achieve the Hermann Munster look ?
        Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
        X