• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got this today, any guesses?

Comment

not a clue! looks important though
      what is it?

Comment

Looks like you're possibly installing spots and this is the relay holder for the circuit.

Comment

It's a one touch window relay from a Ford Mondeo, I'm attempting to fit it to the tailgate window so i can use the remote boot release on my keyfob to open it.

It's being difficult and the sun has come out, adjourned until its cooler outside!

Comment

Sounds like a good idea. You'll have to do a detailed "how to" when you're done

Comment

I will (if it works!)

Comment

More goodies! Seats from a 2005 Impreza WRX.

I don't know why my Surf had blue seats in it the rest of it is black and grey.

Front bolts straight in.

Outer rear mount is fine.

Probably going to look at taking the stock seats mount off and welding it on here, if that wont work its not a difficult bracket to make.

They need a serious clean and smell of scrapyards but i reckon they look good.

Now I just need to find a black and grey rear Surf seat.

I'm going to use my original surf drivers seat as an office chair.

Comment

Oh, and there is a link to the Ebay ad for the wind deflectors down in the "parts for sale" section for those who were interested.

Comment

Damm!!
                    i just bought a set on flea bay, kinda thought they were yours!
                    note to self, check forum before e-bay notifications in future
                    cool seats by the way.

Comment

despite having already bought a pair, i chucked a bid in a 10 secs!
                      didn't get them sadly,much better than the ones i bought

Comment

Still have the Ricarro seats on the wish list for this one..... Oh well
                        😩
                        The sh$t gets deeper ...but still swimming

Comment

You sit higher in those Scooby seats, but I'm 6'6" and I still have plenty of headroom, my 12 year old can see over the dash now!

Comment

Looking awesome!

I'd love to hear about the one touch window conversion...

That's one thing I'd love on mine! (all round...)
                            More Lift.
                            More Tyres.
                            More Engine.

Comment

Got a manual rad so that's going on my list of things to do, can't add this until I've added the separate trans cooler and don't want to do that until I've done the body lift which i wont do until i have my big wheels and tyres which also requires the suspension lift!

I am building up a stock of parts to get these jobs done and will probably take a week off work and get it all done at once, hopefully before the cold weather sets in. :S

Anyway, here's the rad i got from Ebay, seems to be in very good nick and just needs cleaning up.

Comment

Working...
                              X