Coloured bash plate & Spots

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Coloured bash plate & Spots

Decided to give my bash plate a bit of attention so I got a bit creative with the spray cans. I also dug the fog lights out that I bought at a car boot ages ago and sprayed the metal fronts with the same paint. I had taken the old spotlights off as they were rusty as hell, and decided to put these in their place.

It may not be to everyone's taste but I quite like the contrast.

I used Halfords white primer, Canbrush fluorescent green paint, and Halfords clear lacquer.

If I like it, Bushwhacker doesn't. :-)

Looks tidy mate
    GRAVITY IS A MYTH THE EARTH SUCKS!!!

Comment

Meh!

Comment

Looks like you've highlighted items for sale with MS Paint.

Fair play, it's a look I've not seen before.
        Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by marcdtr View Post
          Looks tidy mate
          Cheers mate, like I said its not to everyone's taste but as long as its slightly different from every burgundy and grey surf I pass on the road I'm happy.

When I say happy I mean as opposed to Scottish people that don't like change and are never happy!

Comment

I think you should paint it orange!!

Comment

Tell you what, I'd like to paint it the luminous green colour all over, maybe with black arches. Just not worth the dollar. If I had a mate in a paint shop...

Comment

Originally posted by Benross View Post
                Cheers mate, like I said its not to everyone's taste but as long as its slightly different from every burgundy and grey surf I pass on the road I'm happy.

When I say happy I mean as opposed to Scottish people that don't like change and are never happy!
                Would love some change next September and I am happy almost constantly.
                I even love my job.

Makes your statement look very dimwitted. Almost as much as your ''modification''
                Brian

Comment

Tell you what, I'd like to paint it the luminous green colour all over, maybe with black arches. Just not worth the dollar. If I had a mate in a paint shop...
                  Why don't you google rustoleum paint job, and forget the haters, although saying that you do confirm my thoughts about most people from Devon.
                  Eat.Sleep.Surf.Repeat.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                    I even love my job.

Makes your statement look very dimwitted. Almost as much as your ''modification''

Here you go.......
                    http://www.plastidip.co.uk/eStore/in...stage=1&menu=0

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rNY9Dx617N8

Don't forget the photos.

Comment

If I owned a paint shop,would happily respray your Surf in Tartan.

As a Scot & not liking change think it's best left burgundy.

Comment

Why are you having a go at the Scots ? Most of my household has varying degrees of Scottish blood, even my dogs. They all embrace change, and are almost always happy. If you want your ride to stand out from the rest of the 25T's, try some proper mod's, starting, perhaps, with a proper bash plate, not just a pot of glow in the dark poster paint.
                        Attached Files
                        " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

Originally posted by woodwarm View Post
                          If I owned a paint shop,would happily respray your Surf in Tartan.
                          Part of my truck is going tartan! For the giggles.
                          Paul

Surfless, donations welcome.

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                            I even love my job.

Sorry, you got caught up in my mocking of bushwhacker aka the victor mealdrew of Bonny Scotland!

Comment

The furthest I've been north is Blackpool.

Comment

Working...
                              X