X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

re

Originally posted by Arkamelis View Post
    led units x 5.
    when i open my doors the center light and rear interior lights come on, i to plan to get the front reading light to come on aswell, think you would only have to run a live feed from the circuit to front reading lights.
    sorry i was wrong, my back light didn't come on when doors were opened.

Comment

re

if anyone wants these led light units, i have 4 left. there £7.99 each from the site, but i will do them for 5+p&p.

ark

Comment

I'll have 2, cheers.

Drop me a line at grumpy/dot/o/dot/toole/at/gmail/dot/com and let me know what email addy you want the PayPal to.
        Surf if you got a wave. Wave if you got a Surf.™

Comment

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
          I'll have 2, cheers.

Drop me a line at grumpy/dot/o/dot/toole/at/gmail/dot/com and let me know what email addy you want the PayPal to.
          hi jimster
          no worries can put two in the post for you, I just carnt make out your email address, do you want to send me a email to
          Last edited by Arkamelis; 7 February 2013, 22:53.

Comment

Got any lef?t

Arkamelis, have you still got any you want to sell on? I'll take a couple off you if so....?

Comment

Just finished converting all my interior lights to LED. As a final touch, I added extra lights to the "cargo hold". They were supposed to be daytime running lights, but at £6.99 per pair, they did the job really well.....Some pics.
              Attached Files
              " Time wounds all heels ".

Comment

They do the job nicely pal.
                Brian

Comment

Looks like a great mod. Really simple and far better on the battery.

Presumable the OP's link is enough for the cab? Or do you need a few sets?

Comment

They look great.
                    I can't make out what you get with the kit?
                    Say's 5 x 36 plus adaptors? So do you get 5 led bulbs or just 1, only looks to have enough of the correct adaptors for 1 replacement then?

If you need 1 kit for each bulb it works out very expensive.

The direct replacement festoon led in the last picture looks a good idea.

Comment

re led units

Originally posted by Tonka View Post
                      Arkamelis, have you still got any you want to sell on? I'll take a couple off you if so....?
                      hi Tonka
                      soz about the delay, yes still have four led units for grabs. i have also just installed these units to the two reading lamps on the front its a very good improvement to standard lighting. let me know
                      Attached Files
                      Last edited by Arkamelis; 3 April 2013, 22:48.

Comment

Originally posted by Arkamelis View Post
                        if anyone wants these led light units, i have 4 left. there £7.99 each from the site, but i will do them for 5+p&p.

ark
                        Yes please,can they fit my gen2 surf please.
                        You can get in touch via mobile on 07715978092 as im not always on the pc.
                        thanks j

Comment

re leds

Originally posted by dzieju69 View Post
                          Yes please,can they fit my gen2 surf please.
                          You can get in touch via mobile on 07715978092 as im not always on the pc.
                          thanks j
                          hi j
                          think you would have the same light units, put would pay to check, i will pop a post up and find out. if they are how many did you want ?

ark

Comment

I just used the festoon led lights, I think they give out plenty, panels seem overkill.
                            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

lights

Hi,sorry mate I want need them as I have realised they want fit my surf.Ive bought diffrient set and hope for the best
                              thanks

Comment

Working...
                              X