No announcement yet.

New Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

As long as you are happy with it mate, it does seem to compliment the sliders.
    Thanks for the feedback on the 33 spare I did wonder how tight that would be. I could angle the step down 25mm if running the large tyres.

You did well fitting single handed
    Brian

Comment

Looks good alongside the sliders.
      Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
        Looks good alongside the sliders.
        Agreed...looking forward to getting mine...
        .... Which was nice.

Comment

All arrived today looking good. Payment on the way....many thanks Brian..

So..... Fronts next??....
          Last edited by Overland Tonka; 4 December 2012, 18:06.
          .... Which was nice.

Comment

New Year should see some progress being made on fronts. It's been a massive learning curve doing these, fun at times, frustrating at others. I've got some ideas on how to progress and keep the price as low as we can so lads are getting a good deal but a good quality product turning up at their door. Having a full time job kinda gets in the way but we are working hard to make it all happen.
            Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

New Year should see some progress being made on fronts. It's been a massive learning curve doing these, fun at times, frustrating at others. I've got some ideas on how to progress and keep the price as low as we can so lads are getting a good deal but a good quality product turning up at their door. Having a full time job kinda gets in the way but we are working hard to make it all happen.
              Wanna buy a 3rd gen one to copy?

http://www.hiluxsurf.co.uk/showthread.php?t=78180

Comment

The rear went on today...and yes it looks tops. My painting of it won't win any prizes, but it's not a show truck anyway.

Not alot of weight differance between the two which is good. Looking forward to the fronts..
                .... Which was nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Overland Tonka View Post
                  The rear went on today...and yes it looks tops. My painting of it won't win any prizes, but it's not a show truck anyway.

Not alot of weight differance between the two which is good. Looking forward to the fronts..
                  Come on then where's the pics?
                  "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                  www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                    Come on then where's the pics?
                    ###### iPad won't upload pics...but will try to get them uploaded another way.
                    .... Which was nice.

Comment

Hi
                      I like the rear bumpers!
                      Are you building them for sale - if so how much/when can i have one please?

Comment

You have mail.

Comment

Hi Brian, could you check your emails as I think city link has messed up 2 deliveries! I'm trying to sort it with them as I type.
                          Cheers

Comment

Originally posted by cazyp View Post
                            Hi Brian, could you check your emails as I think city link has messed up 2 deliveries! I'm trying to sort it with them as I type.
                            Cheers
                            They have mate and I have been assured it will be sorted. Hopefully with you Thursday at the latest now. Sorry about this.
                            Brian

Comment

No problem - like I said no rush anyway.
                              They have collected the other parcel and the swap over should be sorted tomorrow.
                              Many thanks

Comment

Just to say thanksyou - bumper arrived next day as promissed. Looks great - just waiting for snow to clear before fitting and pics!

Comment

Working...
                                X