No announcement yet.

New Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Got a nice birthday present from my brother today, thanks mate.
    He said I was moaning about the cold, wee heater packs a punch, garage was nice and warm in half an hour.
    Attached Files
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

few more.

Last edited by KERRSURF; 28 October 2012, 21:35.
      Alan

Comment

Looking very nice I must say Brian

Now the burning question is when will they be ready to ship

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
          Looking very nice I must say Brian

Now the burning question is when will they be ready to ship
          Week tomorrow do you
          Brian

Comment

Are we doing a few all-nighters?
            Alan

Comment

it does look quite smart nice work guys

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie
                We can get one done next weekend, I have an idea for a change to those inside plates that will do away with them and fix the issue caused by the bend radius.
                Good stuff, I canny keep destroying flapper discs, LOL.
                Alan

Comment

Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                  Got a nice birthday present from my brother today, thanks mate.
                  He said I was moaning about the cold, wee heater packs a punch, garage was nice and warm in half an hour.
                  Do they blow well?
                  I'm looking at getting some workshop heating, and have a housaehold 2kw fan heater from B&Q. Its alright but heat fdoesnt travel far...Think it cost about £18 or so.... I know these are on offer at Screwfix atm... they look powerful, are they as good as they look @ 2kw????
                  "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                  www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

Originally posted by Wolfracer View Post
                    Do they blow well?
                    I'm looking at getting some workshop heating, and have a housaehold 2kw fan heater from B&Q. Its alright but heat fdoesnt travel far...Think it cost about £18 or so.... I know these are on offer at Screwfix atm... they look powerful, are they as good as they look @ 2kw????
                    Took the chill out my place in 40min. I wound the thermostat back to 3/4 and it cut out after another 15min came back on when temp dropped as it should.

Takes a good 10min to get up to full working temp as it's ceramic rings not wire coils. Three of them with a setting for each. Doesn't blow anything like a diesel or butane space heater. They do a 3kw version
                    Last edited by yoshie; 28 October 2012, 23:37.
                    Brian

Comment

Bumper looks awesome ready and waiting to pay.... And can't wait for the front ones if this is how good the back one's look... Only issue will be... Where do I move the foglight and tow electrics that are currently mounted on my rear bumper....
                      ======
                      Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

No problem for our two resident steel fabricators I'm sure Andy !!
                        Great work Guys a night shift

11+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
                        Buncefield Burner

Comment

Originally posted by yoshie View Post
                          Week tomorrow do you
                          Perfectly, but no mad rush as want you to be happy with the final article, and now I've seen it on the truck painted you can leave the step on please

Comment

Originally posted by Growler View Post
                            Perfectly, but no mad rush as want you to be happy with the final article, and now I've seen it on the truck painted you can leave the step on please
                            So, you are getting the first one? I'd factor in a discount for product testing and evaluation... :hehe:
                            "B.A." Baracus: "Talk to me, talk sense so I can talk back. Not all this jibberjabber like breaking the peace and all that."
                            www.johnthebuilder.info

Comment

How is the test fitting ceoming along?
                              ======
                              Just gotta finish doing the next mod...

Comment

Here you go Brian

Arrived this morning around 11am and following a quick spray of black (until I can get it to the powder coaters) it was fitted by 3:30pm

Spare wheel is a little tight but doesn't actually touch the step, although that would be a different story if it was a brand new tyre

Didn't have a 2nd person round so made do with my Axle stands and Trolley jack although 2nd pair of hands would have been useful as you recommended

Still got the fog light to sort, but can do that before it goes to powder so I'm not making holes in the new finish.

Comment

Working...
                                X