New Build

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
    Still something missing Alan / Brian................... ah one of these.
    Sorry, not a chance! my names not on it and I built it
    Brian

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshie View Post
      Sorry, not a chance! my names not on it and I built it
      lol, so is it done yet then or what? some peeps wanna see it finished ya know.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

lol, so is it done yet then or what? some peeps wanna see it finished ya know.
        Rear bumper will be made after the festivities as my focus will very shortly turn to beer. We have friends coming up from Rugby for the New Year week so I will be forced to drink and be merry.
        Brian

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshie View Post
          Rear bumper will be made after the festivities as my focus will very shortly turn to beer. We have friends coming up from Rugby for the New Year week so I will be forced to drink and be merry.
          Well you have a good one then Brian, will look forward to seeing it finished in the new year. All the best bud.
          www.overfab.uk

Comment

Well you have a good one then Brian, will look forward to seeing it finished in the new year. All the best bud.
            Same to you and yours pal.
            Brian

Comment

• God damn this thread!

Comment

• Added another two thick flat layers of speedliner to bed, so lost the alloy bar look, wasn't convinced about it to be honest.

Then today added another thick coat but this time textured, all in all about 2 full gallons of speedliner now on the bed so should last a long time.
                Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• Also speedlined the closer panel for inner tailgate area, get a pic up when it's dried and fitted.
                  Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• Looks solid

Comment

• Sweet

Comment

• For Sale offers over £5k
                        Last edited by yoshie; 17 April 2015, 17:41.
                        Brian

Comment

• Can I make a cheeky offer

Comment

• Seems cheap when you consider the price of shabby Hiluxeseses.

Why you selling? Or is it another joke?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sylux View Post
                              Seems cheap when you consider the price of shabby Hiluxeseses.

Why you selling? Or is it another joke?
                              No pal has to go, I will be out the workshop for a while. Will be back to bodging in the future hopefully so no point this gathering dust.
                              Brian

Comment

• I'd love it but no way can I afford it Will have to build my own one day soon. Definitely my next project.

Still think £5K is too cheap. Crappy normal ones go for silly money. Add in the IFS and proper tub, restoration, full new paint job...it's got to be £7k min?

Post that on Facey and it'll be gone quickly at £5k

Comment

Working...
                                X