Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never in doubt

Comment

• Nice to back in a surf. Truck drives great and seems happy being back on the road for the first time in 5 years.
      Brian

Comment

• Originally posted by RebelV8 View Post
        Congrats on the MOT, must be an amazing feeling. What colour you doing her
        Ivan Stewart Toyota Baja trophy truck.
        Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• Good job fellas..cracking build thread. Time though, to address the elephant in the room.
          When is it being v8'd?
          Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• Originally posted by gwh200 View Post
            Good job fellas..cracking build thread. Time though, to address the elephant in the room.
            When is it being v8'd?
            Let me get some paint on it first
            Brian

Comment

• Originally posted by yoshie View Post
              Let me get some paint on it first
              Sorry pal...just keen.
              Non intercooled nothing.

Comment

• I ###### love this truck

Edit: And I can't believe that something that could be used to describe something as "covered in blood" is blocked by the swear filter!!!
                More Lift.
                More Tyres.
                More Engine.

Comment

• Thanks for all the great comments and encouragement over the past 20 month.
                  It has been both fun and frustrating at times but ultimately worth the time and effort.
                  I have a few small jobs left and then off to paint.
                  Hopefully I will be posting final pictures in September.
                  Brian

Comment

• Alan

Comment

• How does she drive, handle etc?

Comment

• Brilliant, site really nice on the road, you just drive it like the truck that it is.
                        Alan

Comment

• Paint coming in at £2k, ouch! I better get saving. It will almost be painted twice, first painted white then baked before being masked up and colours applied before a final visit to the oven.

Or do I go for a cheaper single colour
                          Last edited by yoshie; 16 August 2014, 09:01.
                          Brian

Comment

Paint coming in at £2k, ouch! I better get saving. It will almost be painted twice, first painted white then baked before being masked up and colours applied then painted before a final visit to the oven.

Do it how you want it or you'll only have to do it again later.

Comment

Paint coming in at £2k, ouch! I better get saving. It will almost be painted twice, first painted white then baked before being masked up and colours applied then painted before a final visit to the oven.

Tough choice Brian. You know you'll probably never make back all the money & time you've put in, especially with a 2K spray job, but if you go for the cheaper option you know you'll always regret it.

Ill get my order in for some rock sliders in, that will help fill the coffers

Comment

• In case I decide to use a winch at some point, I made this bumper this week.
                                Full cage protection for the winch, probably have to fit the winch with the bumper off then lift into place. It will protect the winch very nicely thou.

Alloy fairlead for plasma or synthetic rope, clear lense indicators.

Last edited by yoshie; 24 August 2014, 17:15.
                                Brian

Comment

Working...
                                X