• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's been fixed 'properly' now.
    Alan

yoshie "Didn't know they had a pill for laziness, anyway get well soon."

Comment

• Interior all buttoned up now, finisher fitted to headliner and the rest of the dash is all in.
      Brian will be lying on his back for the next 2 days painting chassis.
      Alan

Comment

• Pics Please

And some detail on the chassis painting. It's a job on my near horizon so interested in your progress.

Comment

• Just clean and paint with hammerite, it's in very good condition so no heavy rust removal required.
          Alan

Comment

• Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
            Just clean and paint with hammerite, it's in very good condition so no heavy rust removal required.
            yep! and it will be start to look clean like this
            Attached Files
            the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

• Chassis now black, rear Axel done, again in black. Tank guard, Transfer guard and Trailing arm guards all in red.
              New suspension parts still to go on and front wishbones to be cleaned and painted.
              Off to Aberdeen on Saturday to buy a car for my lad, so will lose a days bodging this weekend. I am getting close to the finish thou, so the project that was never meant to be a project might be road worthy soon.
              Brian

Comment

• Only pic I have at the moment.
                Attached Files
                Alan

Comment

• Nice

I'm liking the guards, too

Comment

• Rad removed today (new one waiting to go in) along with the feced alternator. A friend who fortunately is also an auto spark, drop in today and converted my loom to run off a single battery. He also fitted a junction box so even I can add up to 120 amp of add on's if ever required. New battery bought today and new alternator to be ordered from roughtrax.
                    Last edited by yoshie; 15 June 2014, 18:30.
                    Brian

Comment

• Barry just got another £166 from me tonight. ( I should have chined him for discount at the outset ) New alternator on route That said the Halfords trade card got me 30% off the new battery.
                      Brian

Comment

• More pics. New rad fitted, new coolant, new alternator, truck now properly wired for single battery (as yoshie has already said)
                        Rear bars final fit before removal for body painting.

Alan

Comment

• And yeh, the ghost of Bono popped round to fit the bottom hose on the new rad.
                          Alan

Comment

• Looks great, lads

Comment

• Originally posted by KERRSURF View Post
                              And yeh, the ghost of Bono popped round to fit the bottom hose on the new rad.
                              Originally posted by Sylux View Post

Looks great, lads
                              Thanks Sylux.

Alan you cheeky fec those are bestest ever safety eye wear
                              Brian

Comment

• I suppose the suncream stops your arms getting burnt when your welding.
                                Alan

Comment

Working...
                                X