Tube coping

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tube coping

I now have a number of downloaded files for various tube coping.
    Tell me the tube Dia, wall thickness and the angle to be joined and I can send you a template to print off. You can then wrap the tube mark with a sharpie and grind to the line for a perfect fit. Can also be used for joining tube of different Dia.

I have just tried them on a job I am finishing off and it makes life much easier.
    Last edited by yoshie; 30 October 2011, 14:40.
    Brian

That's sound pal could do with the templates for the sliders n bumpers cos like the look of the front tube winch bumper iv got the steel in now

Do the templates do the angels for doin 45degre n other degre's for welding tube to tube ? Or is that me bein to wishful .

Comment

Originally posted by tatts View Post

Do the templates do the angels for doin 45degre n other degre's for welding tube to tube ? Or is that me bein to wishful .

Type tube coping into Google!

Comment

Originally posted by tatts View Post
        That's sound pal could do with the templates for the sliders n bumpers cos like the look of the front tube winch bumper iv got the steel in now

I think you have missunderstood, what I am offering is if you are building something and want the coping template for a tube to tube join. Tell me the Dia of both tubes, wall thickness, angle and any offset if there is to be one in the finished join and I can, in all probability, send you a template to print off. You wrap this around the tube and get a guide for the coping shape.

I don't have drawings/templates of the stuff I make, sorry.

Edit: Vince covered the issue while I was replying

tatts this may help mate, there are also a few calculators out there just be careful when downloading or converting that you get 1:1 scale.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ5ef...eature=related
        Last edited by yoshie; 30 October 2011, 19:36.
        Brian

Comment

Thanx sorry if i seem to misunderstand u it is me i have problems reading and taking things in through reading and talking, but dam good puttin mind n hands to work, hands on with things I can strip n build anythin I look at.

Comment

Working...
          X