Roger Brown steering extension

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roger Brown steering extension

Hi guys, I'm doing a 2" body lift on my 3rd gen 3.0ltr turbo diesel and have read on here that the steering spacer will cause problems because there isn't enough room, if I get the one to suit a 2" lift. Will I get away with a smaller spacer and slackening the splind joints? I want to avoid cutting and welding the steering column.
    Last edited by Bald Eagle; 10 August 2010, 20:52.

Originally posted by Bald Eagle View Post
    Hi guys, I'm doing a 2" body lift on my 3rd gen 3.0ltr turbo diesel and have read on here that the steering spacer will cause problems because there isn't enough room, if I get the one to suit a 2" lift. Will I get away with a smaller spacer and slackening the splind joints? I want to avoid cutting and welding the steering column.
    as far as i know,a small 2" billet ally spacer wont foul anywhere on a 2" bodylift.,just make the diammeter of the spacer as small as you can get away with,or the alternative is a lengthened splined adaptor.but i think you will have to get one in from australia.because i dont know if rough trax stock them and i know la supertrux dont have any.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

This is what they look like fitted......
      Attached Files

Comment

looks ok to me ,as a spacer, whats all the fuss about
        JAP4X4PART ¬ THE BIGGEST SURF BREAKER IN THE UK ¬

Comment

Thanks guys, I think I'll order the Roger Brown one. I'll let ya'll know how I get on with it.

Comment

Working...
          X