Exhaust mod

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Exhaust mod

Hi guys. Wonder if anyone can advise me ? My baby is a 3.0 auto. Why does it have an extra silecer to the rear, but the manual version doesnt? The reason I ask is because I want to modify the rear section for better clearance and also increace the diameter to 3 inch, back from the main box (eliminating the rear box). Your thoughts on this please, o knowlegable ones. cheers, mick
    " Time wounds all heels ".

It's just a resonator box, not really needed as the exhaust is no louder without it.

Comment

go ahead with it Mick as there is no requirement over here to have the small rear box fitted.Why not go for a complete stainless system from powerflow or the like from the turbo back or even the flexi back.You will have a more slimline main box that will sit up between the chasis rather than sit below it
      https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

my rear section is rotting and there are tractor exhausts on ebay with 90 degree bend at the tail pipe for around about 20 quid, would be a cheap exhaust fix and would be no different as alot of truck are set up this way

Comment

Working...
        X