No announcement yet.

Diff breathers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the female thread on the diffs are fine threaded (I'm dont know the technical spec or term), and I got one of those air connectors at work and checked but the threads were too far apart to mate with the diff properly

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
      the female thread on the diffs are fine threaded (I'm dont know the technical spec or term), and I got one of those air connectors at work and checked but the threads were too far apart to mate with the diff properly

I don't know what the thread is but these screw straight in with no probs. If I remember I will get some one to check the thread and let you know what it is.
      I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

This could be possibly a daft question and open to MUCH riddicule but,
        on the raer axle where do you run the extension pipe to, as in where dose it come out and is it ok to exit the pipe inside the surf.
        The reason I ask is I do like to go through deep water occasionaly, ( remember norfolk)

sumo.
        If the puddles to deep..LEARN TO SCUBA.

Comment

I've run mine up into the engine bay to finish high up on the bulkhead. The pipes each have a small fuel filter in the end to keep muck out.
          Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

I ran mine the same way, over 1 or two chassis rails (bodylift helped) then ran it along the torsion bar and up underneath the fuel filter. Theres a handy clip on the body about 12" below the fuel filter on the body doing nothing.

Comment

Working...
            X