Roof Rack and other bits

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Roof Rack and other bits

Hi people just wanted to show you the roof rack iv just put on,Its off a Renault Kangoo and a perfect fit to the under side of roof,iv just bloted it srtight to the roof,but buy pure luck and chance they are perfect to fit on, A very strong cross member at the back of the truck ,and it just fits on the outsides of sun roof but once again there was a very strong place to bolt to,just used a few rubber gaskets and bobs ya dad,me and my girl friend have both been up on it with very little movement in the roof.
    Also moved my tow bar and up, Anyone who has one of these style bar knows they just get in way when off roading so im in process of cutting the ball mount off and tucking it up close to the bumper,drill new holes, and mount a drop plate which i will remove easly when off roading,last moved the electric point to that hole in middle of bumper much cleaner,hope you like.
    sorry no photos of doing this but will help with any slagging off
    Attached Files
    Last edited by 123-gtt; 10 May 2009, 21:27.
    Not going to rest till its broke

Comment

Still trying, Files to big

Comment

all done that was a ball cracker

Comment

Looking good mate. That truck is way too shiny though, thought you would have had it scratched to bits after Webbys outings!
          'Tis better to sting than to be stung!

Comment

Originally posted by Scorpion View Post
            Looking good mate. That truck is way too shiny though, thought you would have had it scratched to bits after Webbys outings!
            God you have no idea jim mate,iv spent 3 weeks with g3 compound and wet and dry 1500 trying to get them out,last outing was a ruff one,snapped a spring,caved a wing in and lots of scratches most down to the bone,no more of that self harm stuff anymore but cheers its starting to get there,iv just got a full rap around bull bars to take the tree wires,get every thing plastic coated,roof tent,then i can brake the news to our lass were off on our hols(in the surf ha ha) still trying to work how do get away with that one like, she is not that in to it,more 5 star than veg oil and shovels,l think the element of surprise is my only hope
            Last edited by 123-gtt; 11 May 2009, 17:52.

Comment

WHAT am i talking about i will just not take her,don,t know what came over me

Comment

how much have you lifted it and what size tyres are they? just bought myself one 92 2.4 £600 and want to make it look like a offroader.

Comment

Originally posted by armedpitbull View Post
                  how much have you lifted it and what size tyres are they? just bought myself one 92 2.4 £600 and want to make it look like a offroader.
                  hi mate welcome, the lift and wheels are a canny common package with the surf boys,its a 2"body lift 2"suspention lift with 33,12.5,15 tyres on,good luck,roughtrax and millners are good for all you need,and if you want a crack your self loads of people will tell you every thing you need to know

Comment

Looks great ur truck mate I really like it.... good job....

Originally posted by armedpitbull View Post
                    u just want to make it look like one or actually use it as one?
                    One day at the time I guess..

Comment

o no dont worry it will be a offroader its full of mud now.

Comment

Working...
                      X