Fat Mouse Off-road Bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by aviator View Post
    Well, again not polishing our apple, you might register wi'us and post your ideas in the thread he is very open to ideas and suggestions...
    hey aviator how you doin buddy,now your not trying to nick my customers are you.?hehehehehehe,would be interested in the plans mate,if you need someone to build them over here.pm me dude and we will chat about it.
    www.overfab.uk

Comment

That is a very sweet bumper, and the welding is very nice - when compared to a certain so called 'professional' outfit that sounds a bit like Toys-R-Us but isn't.
      Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
        That is a very sweet bumper, and the welding is very nice - when compared to a certain so called 'professional' outfit that sounds a bit like Toys-R-Us but isn't.

not 4x4 rus was it andy ??
        Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

Hehe, just avoiding the lawsuit mate
          Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Originally posted by Apache View Post
            Hehe, just avoiding the lawsuit mate

Only Toyota can get you out of shite

Comment

How spooky is that? I only posted the pic the other day as well. Still waiting for the scaffolding pole pics thugh......
              How can I be lost when I've got no where to go

Comment

Wow that is a sweat bumper!!! Stein??? What you reckon? Maybe you could contact the guy and do production over here? Or even come up with somthing similar. Although I do like your tubulars!
                Member of the 115,000k club

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
                  hey aviator how you doin buddy,now your not trying to nick my customers are you.?hehehehehehe,would be interested in the plans mate,if you need someone to build them over here.pm me dude and we will chat about it.
                  Nah mate I'm not trying to nick your customers at all. I was just trying to help some members from Spain get their side business off the ground. But I will forward your contact info to them and maybe they will get in touch with you.

Comment

Originally posted by aviator View Post
                    Nah mate I'm not trying to nick your customers at all. I was just trying to help some members from Spain get their side business off the ground. But I will forward your contact info to them and maybe they will get in touch with you.
                    ok,nice one mate.so hows thing over in canada at the mo.???
                    www.overfab.uk

Comment

one quick question,having looked closer at the bumper and winch,do they suffer from any over heating problems.it doesnt look like there would be a lot of airflow going through that rad.
                      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Not bad... depends what part you're in... out west things are going like nuts, almost same down east... all that oil field work... here in the middle in Ontario things could be better the US meltdown is hammering the mfg. sector hard. Lots of plants closing, a lot of jobs gone for ever...
                        Our nutter pm hails from the west so does'nt give a toss about Ont., has even stated publicly that it is a terrible place to invest in... serious jerk IMO... I would not vote for him with a gun to my head and him the only choice on the ballot...

one quick question,having looked closer at the bumper and winch,do they suffer from any over heating problems.it doesnt look like there would be a lot of airflow going through that rad.
                        They have'nt reported any problems... I recall they mentioned that it had been a concern of theirs but it seemed to be OK... when you look at them though even the stock trucks don't get that much flow through with the factory bash plate installed...

Cheers mate...

Comment

@ surfenstein, I'm looking for a way to contact you, I'm trying the number that got given of your advertisement, but it's not working, can you pm me any good phone number? Thanks
                          the wolf is always bigger when you are scared!!

Comment

Working...
                          X