Fat Mouse Off-road Bumpers

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fat Mouse Off-road Bumpers

Hello from your friends across the blue at Yotatech...

We had a new member from Spain join recently who is fabricating some truly amazing off-road bumpers and I thought I'd give you blokes a link to the thread in case there was some interest.
    I have purely unselfish motives in this... I am trying to help get this new company off the ground for some very talented guys.
    They are just starting out and don't have a website or anything yet but there is already a lot of interest from our side of the pond [even with the expensive shipping] and some Europe based inquires could only help.

Here is the link...

http://www.yotatech.com/f88/fatmouse...umpers-154727/

Disclaimer: Our forum has rules against promoting other forums on our site as I sure you do too. I am not trying to promote our forum in anyway this is simply the only way I know to get the word out on this new European product.
    thank you for your indulgence

thats a nice looking bumper and a bloomin good job done aswell by the looks of it
    https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

That really looks nice, lets hope it gets into production

Comment

Great looking bumper, would love to have one.

Originally posted by aviator View Post
        Disclaimer: Our forum has rules against promoting other forums on our site as I sure you do too. I am not trying to promote our forum in anyway this is simply the only way I know to get the word out on this new European product.
        thank you for your indulgence
        Personally I can't see a problem with cross referencing forums, someone on one my have solved a problem someone on another one is having. We all drive the same trucks after all
        My other cars a QUAD
        (sv1000spilot on surf forums)
        http://www.devonandcornwall4x4response.co.uk/index

Comment

makes e wanna take up welding lolol,and maybe you could return the favour with outrageousoffroad.co.uk
          one of our members

Comment

that is sweet..

what you rekon Bibs..

36kg to the UK cant be too much postage surely..??

Could buy the bits pre cut and weld them, or have them welded yoursel

Comment

Originally posted by sv1000spilot View Post
              Great looking bumper, would love to have one.

Personally I can't see a problem with cross referencing forums, someone on one my have solved a problem someone on another one is having. We all drive the same trucks after all
              It's not the sharing of information thing at all. We've had some problems in the past with people contributing nothing to the forum trying to poach members for their own group and just generally causing trouble so we had to add a rule to our forum about promoting other other related forums on our site though this forum does get several citations as one of "the" places to go for our members looking for diesel information.

ps pardon the run-on sentence above lol

Comment

Originally posted by an1mal_69 View Post
                that is sweet..

what you rekon Bibs..

36kg to the UK cant be too much postage surely..??

Could buy the bits pre cut and weld them, or have them welded yoursel
                They are actually looking at offering the plans and a limited [1/2 copy] license to produce the bumper as a way to reach the markets that they cannot serve for logistics reasons such as the Americas.

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                  makes e wanna take up welding lolol,and maybe you could return the favour with outrageousoffroad.co.uk
                  one of our members
                  Be glad to... post some links here to some of his fab threads and I'll do what I can...

Comment

Awesome!

I so want my truck that colour now!

Comment

Wonder when they will do a rear bumper... with a tyre carrier on it...?
                      Very very nice...

Could do with some loops for the rings... and some studs on teh bottom edge to stop the hi-lift sliding off...

Comment

Originally posted by aviator View Post
                        Be glad to... post some links here to some of his fab threads and I'll do what I can...
                        well he built this
                        http://hiluxsurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=49165

Comment

looks like bibs as already seen it!!

a very nice bumper!

Comment

Originally posted by breakdowntruck2 View Post
                            Oh I've seen that truck he's a member of our forum as well. Though I have'nt seen many posts from him lately...

Comment

Originally posted by AndyLala View Post
                              Wonder when they will do a rear bumper... with a tyre carrier on it...?
                              Very very nice...

Could do with some loops for the rings... and some studs on teh bottom edge to stop the hi-lift sliding off...
                              Well, again not polishing our apple, you might register wi'us and post your ideas in the thread he is very open to ideas and suggestions...

Comment

Working...
                              X