X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tyres tyres tyres

what size can i go upto ?
    35" or 37"
    i have a surf with 2" body lift and 3" suspension lift.
    currently on 33" khumos.
    any one no where to get them?
    sigos85@hotmail.com

Originally posted by 286bhp View Post
    what size can i go upto ?
    35" or 37"
    i have a surf with 2" body lift and 3" suspension lift.
    currently on 33" khumos.
    any one no where to get them?
    You'll need to beat several shades of sh!t... i mean, use a precision persuading tool to your arches to get 35"s under an then you'll lose a lot of articulation...

37's.... you'll need a damn site bigger lift...

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
      You'll need to beat several shades of sh!t... i mean, use a precision persuading tool to your arches to get 35"s under an then you'll lose a lot of articulation...

37's.... you'll need a damn site bigger lift...
      only wanted bigger size for every day use.putting insa tyres on for offroading 265/75/16s
      sigos85@hotmail.com

Comment

If everyday use on 37s includes any significant miles, you'll be wanting to regear the diffs too unless you want to get though more fuel than a 747!
        Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

only wanted bigger size for every day use.putting insa tyres on for offroading 265/75/16s
          Why dont you look at getting some Super swamper TSL's. a 33" from them is closer to a 34".

You shouldnt lose too much articulation an you could use one set for on/off road.

If your going to be JUST using them on the road then 35"s on a 5" lift with a F**K load of hammering will be just about ok. Ive got a 5.5" lift an its fairly tight!!
          Originally posted by Apache View Post
          If everyday use on 37s includes any significant miles, you'll be wanting to regear the diffs too unless you want to get though more fuel than a 747!
          Thats the problem mate, If the diffs are regeared for the 37"s or even the 35"s when it sits back on 31" it will mess the gearing up for offroad which is argueably more important to avoid shredding crown wheels of there teeth!

Comment

35 or 37" Super Swampers for daily on road use???

Are you SURE???

The truck will be awful to drive, terrible fuel economy, wear tyres like there's no tomorrow... sounds like a very poor choice to me, but hey, its his wallet / eyeballs / spine! If impressing 10 year old boys matters that much to you...

Comment

35 or 37" Super Swampers for daily on road use???

Are you SURE???

The truck will be awful to drive, terrible fuel economy, wear tyres like there's no tomorrow... sounds like a very poor choice to me, but hey, its his wallet / eyeballs / spine! If impressing 10 year old boys matters that much to you...
              I said a 33" swamper. which is bigger then the average 33 an would mean he just needs one set of wheels an tyres.

There will never be a 35"+ tyre that will be very good on the road.

BFG At's would be about as close as it gets...

Comment

No need for excuses mate, we all know you're as mad a sack of badgers!

Comment

Originally posted by RodLeach View Post
                  I said a 33" swamper. which is bigger then the average 33 an would mean he just needs one set of wheels an tyres.

There will never be a 35"+ tyre that will be very good on the road.

BFG At's would be about as close as it gets...
                  so wheres the pics of yur wagon?
                  sigos85@hotmail.com

Comment

No need for excuses mate, we all know you're as mad a sack of badgers!
                    wouldn't have it any other way mate!!
                    so wheres the pics of yur wagon?

Thats it all cleaned up for the prom run.

an that...

Is kinda side on.

Comment

gr8 pics.

just 1 question...how does the mrs get in and out ?

i am avin a second step fitted on the side step.and they come off for offroading.
                      sigos85@hotmail.com

Comment

gr8 pics.

just 1 question...how does the mrs get in and out ?

i am avin a second step fitted on the side step.and they come off for offroading.
                        Stick a leg in, grab a handle an give yourself a pull up!

It takes a bit of getting used to. at first its a bit "wtf.." but after a couple of times its easy.

getting in the back is cr*p!

Comment

whats the spec of you truck lift wise Rob..??

Comment

Working...
                          X