yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

standard rated LC springs where to find them?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• standard rated LC springs where to find them?

Bits for the lift gradually being collected...
    I want the 3" lift you get form the LC springs but would quite like to get standard rated ones rather than the uprated milners ones so the ride offroad isn't quite so hard. I think Bushwhacker did it this way? Anyone who has done it this way anything to report? Do they sag at all?

milners only have the uprated ones and I seem to be hitting a dead end wherever I try to get the standard ones.

Just for fun I tried a toyota dealer who diligently looked up for me and told me they would cost......

wait for it....

bearing in mind a pair of Milners uprated ones are around £40....

£195 EACH!!!!!

I told him thats ridiculous and the guy to be fair to him groaned and said 'Yes I know'

any ideas on where I can get some?

I dont think its a case of normal an uprated LC springs.

They are just firm as feck because they are made for a different truck an judging by the size... heavier probably!!

Milners supply uprated surf springs at standard height an LC springs at standard height.

Roughtrax do a decent 2" lift spring if you dont fancy something as hard as a LC spring.

Comment

From what I can see on their site and from talking to them they are 20% uprated from normal.

Ideally I would like +2" uprated springs plus 1" coil spacers but dont want to spend the extra ££ just to have a slightly softer ride. If the milners ones are uprated, I think the normal ones should still be stiff enough to not sag like Surf springs but still giving the 3" lift??

See Bushwhackers post here

Comment

Maybe look around for someone breaking a landcruiser ?

Comment

Originally posted by wishbone View Post
          Maybe look around for someone breaking a landcruiser ?
          Isn't The Lovely Boyo going to be taking some of his new toy shortly to make into a knarly off roading machine? Or is that the wrong flavour Landcruiser?
          it's in me shed, mate.

Comment

Originally posted by Chillitt View Post
            Isn't The Lovely Boyo going to be taking some of his new toy shortly to make into a knarly off roading machine? Or is that the wrong flavour Landcruiser?
            You're correct, that is the right L/C and year.

Comment

Working...
            X