Lifting the Front

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lifting the Front

Okay so i have LC springs on rear with +3" shocks etc and the front ive just cranked up the torsion bars at the min, im going to put ball joint spacers on next will i need to do anything else to go with the ball joint spacers? and will this actually lift the front? im getting 1.5" spacers so i take it will lift it up an extra 1.5" so with my torsions bars wound plus the spacers i will have roughly 3" lift on the front? correct or am i talking crap?

i think i will also drop the diff 1" and sway bar to help look after my CV's, is this wise or is there no point?

Comment

free wheel hubs will sort that out, no need to drop dif.
      私のホバークラフト は鰻が一杯です。

Comment

if your not going to be able to afford the free wheeling hubs then i would say yes to dropping the diff.I have the ball jopint spacers,diff spacers and free wheeling hubs on mine and i am also going to crank the torsion bars up a bit so the truck sits level.it's been like it for nearly 2 years and i've not got round to doing it yet
        https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Didnt think about that ye il just put free wheeling hubs on, wasnt too keen on dropping the diff so thats much better thanks

Comment

so by doing this will i be able to make the truck sit level the whole way round (+3")??

Comment

yes you should be able to with 1.5" ball joint spacers and crank the torsion bars 1.5" with f/w/hubs on

Comment

awsome thats sorted then, now i just need a job

Comment

u can wash my surf for £10 once a week?

Comment

Originally posted by goodcat View Post
                    u can wash my surf for £10 once a week?
                    he would hate to do mine with all the mud underneath it aswell as on top

Comment

hey storm.
                      i just posted a new thread in the technicall section.
                      care to comment?

Comment

i think im okay actually, should be starting a new job next week sometime

Comment

But remember though. I have l/c springs on the back with the +3 shocks. On the front i have 1.5 inch b/joint spacers and have dropped the diff 1 inch and thats with the +3 inch shocks again. I have not adjusted the torsion bars at all and my truck seems to sit level. I also have a 2 inch body lift.
                          So i think that all trucks are different. Suck it and see m8.

Comment

i was going to put +2 shocks on? because it takes ages to order +3's think this will make any difference?

Comment

I've got the LC springs, and BJ spacers at the front. I've got +2" shocks all round. Never had any issues.
                              Cutting steps in the roof of the world

Comment

Working...
                              X