Have snorkel, will paddle!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Have snorkel, will paddle!

It took a few hours but finally got it fitted today and to say I'm chuffed would be an understatement!
    After singing my hair with sparks from the anglegrinder, the obligatory swearing and one stray bolt left over at the end Biohazzards home made snorkel looks the business.

Thanks for passing it on Bio (and the wing with hole already cut which made life so much easier!)

I now have no radio reception but... I DON'T CARE!!!

Now wheres the nearest river...?
    Attached Files

looks good...............

now on with the lift.......................

and bigger wheels/tyres

Comment

I did leave the front mudguard off so it looks a bit higher. Does that count?

Comment

Nice! good ole woodzie!

An i agree with sledge!

Comment

i got to get the shocks off rich first for him to do his lift lol

Comment

Well the +2" shocks are paid for... so thats a first step!

As to the bigger tyres THEY COST TOO DAMN MUCH!!!

Comment

I like the look of the old car behind the truck.Is it running or just a project waiting to be finished
              https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

That looks great ..........good fun cutting the route out isn't it
                ' You've arrived on a rather special night. It's one of the master's affairs.'

Comment

Originally posted by stormforce View Post
                  I like the look of the old car behind the truck.Is it running or just a project waiting to be finished
                  Its at my brothers house it's a Ford Anglia that he did up years ago and has now seen better days. He's apparently sorting it.. 'soon'

Originally posted by BioHazzard View Post
                  That looks great ..........good fun cutting the route out isn't it
                  Ohhh, yesss.. scary removing that much metal work but no mishap, unless you count the singed hair and small red welts on my arm from flying hot bits of metal.

Comment

Working...
                  X