10 hours to lift off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 hours to lift off

10 hours to go and i will be a member of the lifted surf club thanks to carl he is a top man
    S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

pics before and after!
    Oh Nana, what's my name?

Comment

Dont call me a top man till you see the hole of a job were gonna do. Hope youve got enough cash for a taxi home

Should be ok mate, ive got more gas for the blowtorch to free all the thousands of bolts we'll have to shift.
      Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Originally posted by The Lang-Shankit Scunner View Post
        Dont call me a top man till you see the hole of a job were gonna do. Hope youve got enough cash for a taxi home

Should be ok mate, ive got more gas for the blowtorch to free all the thousands of bolts we'll have to shift.
        why you hoping to be a member of the bolt snappers like stormy

Comment

nice one mate!!

Lifting is 100% the way forward! They look a million times better higher!

Comment

carl is a supper star

we started the job at just the back of 10 am and we only stopped at the back of 1330 to grab a bite to eat and i mean grab a big thanks to derrick from Dundee for jumping to the shops to get our lunch and we where back at it till the job was dun and we did not work till it was dark so we just had to pack up the tools in the dark so top marks to Carl for all the hard work that he put in to the job i will post the pickies and do a write up on the job over the next day or so but has any one got the hole job dun in one day springs the 4 shockers and the 2 inch lift kit and the bumpers and rad torsion bars in the one day it was hard work but the smile on my face when i stepped back and seen the finished job was that big that i still have it and my face is now sore will the on my face and it will be on it for weeks to come and the handling of the lifted surf is supper and not to soft and not to hard but just fine i have drove some lorry's that have felt that the cab was going to fall of the mounts but the surf lift is the best thing that you can do to make it look and handle like the muts nuts
            my drive home was just over 125 mile so i think that says it all for tonight as i knead a bath and some sleep Carl your are a supper star and a top man and if you knead a hand any time just ring and i can be up to help any time i am off for that bath and a good nights sleep ttfn

jeff

Last edited by jeff.fn02jwa; 6 March 2008, 02:12.
            S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

No problem Jeff, Your more than welcome.
              Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

We done mine in about 6 hours i think it was but Stein has all the gadgets to make the job easier tho.But does it matter how long it takes as its all a learning curve and experience.look forward to the pics J
                https://www.facebook.com/groups/henpals/

Comment

Pics are up on the scottish lift for jeff thread mate.
                  Without Surf And Unhappy

Comment

Working...
                  X