Clear All

• Torsion Bar Over 50kg Load

TORSION BAR OVER 50KG LOAD
    3-303003
    Price inc VAT£155.00
    Add to basket
    torsion%20mainpic
    Larger picture

Old Man Emu torsion bars dramatically improve your vehicle's ride and handling, both on road and off. They're designed and set to ensure you get the performance expected from OME suspension, while maintaining maximum wheel travel crucial to off road traction.
    More details...

SAW THESE ON this site are they better than the ones that roughtrax sell ?
    S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Don't know, mine came from LA Supertrux and I'm well impressed with them.
    Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Linda has 25mm Powerbarz by Sway-a-away on her truck that I think came from Supertrux, TJM do a 26mm bar, Roughtrax are probably Procomp bars that are 25mm as well.

They are much the same, most prices are around £150-170 a pair. Will be stiff on a stock truck and will limit up travel on suspension, a must have for 33's or bigger and lots of lift or a heavy winch and bumper though.
      4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
        Will be stiff on a stock truck .
        This allows big fun when cornering, or undertaking on roundabouts.
        Gone from 4x4 to 1x2

Comment

Originally posted by TonyN View Post
          Linda has 25mm Powerbarz by Sway-a-away on her truck that I think came from Supertrux, TJM do a 26mm bar, Roughtrax are probably Procomp bars that are 25mm as well.

They are much the same, most prices are around £150-170 a pair. Will be stiff on a stock truck and will limit up travel on suspension, a must have for 33's or bigger and lots of lift or a heavy winch and bumper though.
          thanks tony i have a 9500lbs or 4 tons and a toyota winch bar so i will be getting a set and the largest steering dampener that i can get my hands on soon as i can i will be in touch soon m8
          S S R G is the only way to surf

scottish mud club member kerelawsurf

Comment

Working...
          X