Supra Seats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supra Seats

finished fitting them earlier - they need some more cleaning though (damn that flash!)

drivers side needs a little looking at I think something is loose in the seat base. now to see how I get along with them...
    Tim
    Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Originally posted by dirtydog
    finished fitting them earlier - they need some more cleaning though (damn that flash!)

drivers side needs a little looking at I think something is loose in the seat base. now to see how I get along with them...

Can't see the pic, all I get is a little x

Comment

hmmm shows ok for me... ill try and attatch a smaller one.
      Attached Files
      Tim

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
        hmmm shows ok for me... ill try and attatch a smaller one.

Ooh, there it is!

Very smart Tim. You can get leather colour restorer/conditioner on Ebay, it's a bit like boot polish but it doesn't come off on your clothes. Supposed to bring back the leather smell to.

Comment

v.nice Tim, did they just bolt on to the existing frames or did you need to make any modifications?
          Real trucks don't have spark plugs

Comment

im not sure if they are surf or supra rails as they came out of an 89 Surf. Just need to mod one corner by chopping the end off a bracket and bending it down and maybe relocate a hole which makes me think they are on original rails. i have a long bolt in there temporarily.
            I have used Mer leather cleaner on the pass seat but I need to do it again as there is mud in all the creases etc. I guess I cant do anthing about the leather that has worn through Vince?, the Mer is supposed to be pretty good I need some more time I think.

they sit a bit lower than the surf seats and although they dont have as many adjusters the headrest seem to be in a much better place! they be soft too.
            Tim

Comment

Blimey!!! They look a bit familiar!!!!!

Good work!
              More Lift.
              More Tyres.
              More Engine.

Comment

Liking that Tim - really nice....are they better than the Recaros???
                Too old to care, young enough to remember

Comment

Have you linked up the the electronics in the driver seat? (Side wings and bolster) They are pretty cool
                  More Lift.
                  More Tyres.
                  More Engine.

Comment

haha - no, I saw the wiring (thats when I asked you if they were heated) and forgot about it. Ill have a play sometime and see if I can get it going!
                    Tim

Comment

I'll see if I can dig up any wiring diagrams or find a spare switch!

-We have just put a mkii interior into a mkii (with a Lexus V8 ) so I need to work out the put outs anyway
                      More Lift.
                      More Tyres.
                      More Engine.

Comment

Nice.... That gives me an idea - my Recarlos are looking a bit grim.

Comment

Originally posted by Karma Supra
                          I'll see if I can dig up any wiring diagrams or find a spare switch!

-We have just put a mkii interior into a mkii (with a Lexus V8 ) so I need to work out the put outs anyway

if you can mate that would be a great help- just swapped a front bolt on the drivers side so the seat dont rock anymore (the only bolt that doesnt fit straight on) and it feels much better!
                          Tim

Comment

Working...
                          X