32 11.5 15 tyres on a 2.4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 32 11.5 15 tyres on a 2.4

i have to buy a new set of tyres, i have enough lift and the rims will take 32,s but as mines a 2.4 will they reduce my acceleration by a silly amount?
    have 31,s on at the mo

Originally posted by jamsironwork
    i have to buy a new set of tyres, i have enough lift and the rims will take 32,s but as mines a 2.4 will they reduce my acceleration by a silly amount?
    have 31,s on at the mo
    No its not that bad going up to 32's

My current tyres read in at just under 32 and its got more then enough power for me personally! Of course it will negativly affect your acceleration! but not enough to cause concern/regret! But in a ratio of look vs speed.... Look wins

Comment

cheers Rod but i ended up with 31,s went to local fitters and they had general grabbers in stock so that was that. while i was gone they fitted them all with the white letters facing in towards the chassis

Comment

Originally posted by jamsironwork
        cheers Rod but i ended up with 31,s went to local fitters and they had general grabbers in stock so that was that. while i was gone they fitted them all with the white letters facing in towards the chassis
        dont worry in a couple of years you can swap them over and make yourself think you got new tyres!
        Tim
        Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
          dont worry in a couple of years you can swap them over and make yourself think you got new tyres!
          Thats true!!

did you get the 31's at a good price?

Comment

got the pair fitted for £150 so guess thats ok

Comment

Working...
            X