Mach5 Rims

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mach5 Rims

Does anyone know if you can get the Mach 5 rims with the Toyota fitment??

Do you mean the Landrover alloys?

Comment

I am not sure if they are alloys? They are 5 spoke and are usually seen on Landrovers.

Comment

Originally posted by Andy7160h
        I am not sure if they are alloys? They are 5 spoke and are usually seen on Landrovers.

If you mean these...

http://www.famousfour.co.uk/foursport/tyre.php (pic halfway down the page)
        then I doubt wether they'll fit a six stud Toyota 'cos of the design.

Comment

Yeah thats them, your right there no good for a Toyota. Will have to go for some modulars

Comment

mornin' all

you can get these for Toyota fitment if you contact the company direct. They are made near me in Doncaster and I'll have a drive past and get some contact details if you want (I would imagine they would be a special order so pricey)

hope this helps

hawaii
            I'm not overweight, I'm undertall!

Comment

Originally posted by Hawaii
              mornin' all

you can get these for Toyota fitment if you contact the company direct. They are made near me in Doncaster and I'll have a drive past and get some contact details if you want (I would imagine they would be a special order so pricey)

hope this helps

hawaii
              do they just make alloys or are they in the steel rim buisness as well??
              CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Looking at the pic, the only way I can see them fitting a Surf is to make them with six spokes.

Comment

Originally posted by slim
                  do they just make alloys or are they in the steel rim buisness as well??

The Mach5 wheels are steel John.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                    Looking at the pic, the only way I can see them fitting a Surf is to make them with six spokes.
                    Yeah, that was the issue when they first came out, you can't get 6 holes that rim with 5 spokes spaced how they are!!!

You's need 6 spoke versions.

Plus they are expensive for unpainted steel wheels, I can get 10x15" Mickey Thompson Classic II's like on Linda's truck for less that that, and they are alloys so far lighter!!!

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

That'll make 'em Mach 6 then? One up on the Landies yet again.
                      You can take my 4x4 from me when you prize the keys from my cold, dead hand.

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                        The Mach5 wheels are steel John.
                        sorry!!
                        CHEERS JOHN................

Comment

Working...
                        X