De-lifting and steering knuckles?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• De-lifting and steering knuckles?

I've got a 4" lift kit (don't know the make) on a 1991 SSR 2.4 TD. I want to take the lift kit off, and I pretty much know what I've got to do except am having trouble with the steering - not sure what the part is called, could be the steering knuckle? Basically, the bit at the front wheels between the upper and lower ball joints has been extended 4". In order to lower it again, it looks like I've got to take apart this part but in doing so I'll lose the arm that connects to the steering track rod end. Am I correct, and if so does anyone know where I can get a pair of the original parts? Presumably every time a 4" lift kit is put on these parts are replaced so there must be a pile of them somewhere. Any ideas? I live in the south of Spain so I'm going to have to find a way to get them even if I do find them, so any help greatly appreciated.

Cant be of any help with the steering knuckle but was going to ask if your selling the lift kit when you take it off till i saw where your located
    I'm sure someone will advise you eventually, you could try posting it on general mechanicle section, might get more joy there, Regards Ian
    Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Working...
    X