Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Airflow Snorkel

I'm after a bit of confirmation...

Found this site that sells Airflow snorkels.

It seems to me that model S51 would suit the 2.4 LN130 Surf..

And $299 NZ is only about £100!!!

Seems a bit too good to be true.. Maybe they won't post to the UK, but I might just have to try and find out...
    It just does, OK?

Dunno about that one but,

Platypus trading in Southampton sell a TJM snorkel for a hilux pickup, but have made up a pipe/connector so it fit's a 2nd gen surf. And if i remember rightly quoted £189 all in including fitting. Little bit more expensive i know, but no shipping to worry about or anything as they take care of getting it over here and all that.

see www.tjm.com.au for information

or Platypus Trading
    Ph: +44 (0) 2380 274170
    Fax: +44 (0) 2380 259940
    Email: artroom@proom.globalnet.co.uk
    =========
    =SOLD UP!=
    =========

Comment

Thanks for that. Might have to give them a call.

Have you got one fitted?
      It just does, OK?

Comment

Not yet, but it's on the list, had to sort out some more pressing issues first.

Just got to get round to taking it to TonyN for a good service on the 4wd and ADD system now. and then i can start saving up for snorkel, winch bumper/winch etc. Hopefully getting one in the next couple of months.
        =========
        =SOLD UP!=
        =========

Comment

For a safari snorkel you could give stuart at www.gearedtogo.co.uk a ring i think he can do them for just over £200 delivered.
          I'm a custard donut monster

Comment

Yeh snorkels are relatively cheap in NZ I managed to pick up mine for NZ$150 which would be roughly 50 over your part of the world. But there are alot of places in NZ that do airflow snorkels for NZ$299 one place that does it is www.ace4wd.co.nz or http://genie4x4.co.nz/snorkels.htm

Ask them if that would deliver.

Cheers,
            DAN
            Tht shuld b fine,Jst a fuse,Connects str8 bak up

Comment

Yeppo

My mate got his in Dunedin (dunners) for about $300 fitted...

Comment

I think I can now supply Safari Snorkels for 185+vat + 10p&p
                Last edited by Danno; 30 October 2006, 18:27.
                I NEED TO OFFROAD!

Comment

the airflow from nz is 115 quid, just waiting now for a price for frieght from them, they sending me a pic of one fitted as well,

its my xmas pressie off the missus! if the frieght is daft ill be having a danno one at that price. is that a definate yet mate??
                  TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Originally posted by andrewlee31
                    the airflow from nz is 115 quid, just waiting now for a price for frieght from them, they sending me a pic of one fitted as well,

its my xmas pressie off the missus! if the frieght is daft ill be having a danno one at that price. is that a definate yet mate??
                    How about a group buy from nz? I would be interested in one as well, so could share the freight maybe? I am sure others would be interested too!
                    Jez

Comment

anyone got an airflow or TJM fitted yet? if so, pics please.
                      =========
                      =SOLD UP!=
                      =========

Comment

the nz dealer promised me a price for frieght, but after emailing them 5 times without reply im guessing they arn't that bothered about shipping them over here...

wonder if danno still does them at that price, ill be finding out after xmas
                        TeaM BOFA4x4 Mac 2008

www.bofa4x4.com

Comment

Working...
                        X