side steps, roof rack

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• side steps, roof rack

been signed off work for last two weeks supposed to be resting after an operation. couldn,t stay out of the workshop though and finished my side steps and the roof rack with led brake light, indicator repeaters. back to work next week to soon i wanted more time to make some new bullbars, still might be able to get some of that rest then
    Attached Files

Very nice . Wot did you use for the tread on the side bars ? Is it chequer plate ?
    Rick...Member of 1st Gen club. ONE LIFE ... GET ONE !!

Comment

lovely job mate! wouldnt mind some sidesteps like that myself
      Tim
      Break It,Fix It,Repeat,Break It,Fix It,Repeat

Comment

yes is chequer plate some off cuts i had, has a smaller patern on it, barley something or other i think its called

Comment

Originally posted by dirtydog
          lovely job mate! wouldnt mind some sidesteps like that myself
          cheers Tim might get round to making a few sets up one day

Comment

I like them steps, very nice, fancy putting another pair on the order??

Go back to the doctors and tell em you need more rest.
            =========
            =SOLD UP!=
            =========

Comment

Nice piece of kit. Look good.

Comment

hilux decal on the side of the tube came from ebay, sellers id was sizer009 he is selling some surf ones now cheap at 3 quid i reckon

Comment

Nice job! I like the steps (although my wife would'nt, bound to slip off) Are those 10mm leds on the rack?, Looking good
                  Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                    Nice job! I like the steps (although my wife would'nt, bound to slip off) Are those 10mm leds on the rack?, Looking good
                    5mm leds, i think your to blame for me playing with leds lol, it was either a thread by you or udtrev i looked at can,t remember but i ordered a load for myself and have been trying to find places to put them since.
                    been keeping an eye on the wife i was half expecting her to slip off. The chequer plate has a pretty good grip but i bet she,s going to do it, best not scratch the paintwork on the way down

Comment

How about topping rockrails with the non-slip rubber sheet you get for lining toolboxes with - it's very tough.

Comment

Originally posted by jamsironwork
                        5mm leds, i think your to blame for me playing with leds lol, it was either a thread by you or udtrev i looked at can,t remember but i ordered a load for myself and have been trying to find places to put them since.
                        been keeping an eye on the wife i was half expecting her to slip off. The chequer plate has a pretty good grip but i bet she,s going to do it, best not scratch the paintwork on the way down
                        May have been me mate, I got em everywhere, I used 10mm ones on the light bar for markers

If your missis comes off that bar she's gonna kill you, hehe i can just imageine her shin going down it, its gonna bl00dy hurt.

Comment

Those spots are a bit close to the roof of the garage aren't they?

Comment

Originally posted by BUSHWHACKER
                            Those spots are a bit close to the roof of the garage aren't they?
                            There only on for the pic, so i could see what they looked like, Had to take em off so i could get the thing out the garage, All will be OK though when i change the garage door for two side openers,

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
                              There only on for the pic, so i could see what they looked like, Had to take em off so i could get the thing out the garage, All will be OK though when i change the garage door for two side openers,
                              You can tell your a gizmo addict when you alter the garage
                              just to be able to fit the new gizmos to the Surf.

Comment

Working...
                              X