Kleenoil super fine oil filtration

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kleenoil super fine oil filtration

Ok, Hands up, I have been reading some of the 'other' brand off road magazines... but only to get ideas about what to mod on mine... buying one of those, has never, will never be considered...

So, stumbled across one of these.... seemed interesting...

Comments, criticisms...?

http://www.kleenoil.co.uk/index.htm

To Quote:

This system can only be installed on engines with pressurized lubricating oil systems. Pressure ports are generally found near the main oil filter, pressure-sending unit, or along the oil gallery path on the block. There may be pipe plugs installed in unused ports. You may also find capped T's that will also serve as a pressure port. Locate as many ports as possible to give you the ability to route the pressure hose in the least obstructive path possible.

So is this appropriate on our babies... or not?
    Do we have a pressurized oil system?

They make some pretty energetic claims... maybe some 'mileage' in it...

This may be of particular interest to some members here also...
    http://www.kleenoil.co.uk/index_files/Page6149.htm

Quote:
    We approached Global Commodities following this article: and are now supplying filtration systems to their own specifications, to remove all the water and contaminants : which also combats 'that cooking oil smell'. .....with the rise in fuel prices again this year - we know 'Global Commodities will continue their success - and we wish them all the best for the future.
    Last edited by AndyLala; 6 August 2005, 21:08.

I looked at this some time ago and it certainly makes sense as this sort of filtration is regularly used on machine tools and works well. The only problem I could see was where do you put the filter housing as under bonnet space tends to be at a premium
    Roger

My Pointer ate the dog trainer

Comment

Working...
    X