Advice on where to go for my mods.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Advice on where to go for my mods.

Hey, just bought a L 93' surf 3.0TD SSRX (manual). The car is standard and i want to slowly start adding some mods but where would be the cheapest/best place to get them from.

I want a bonnet guard firstly maybe some bigger wind deflectors and definatly some big wheels tyres along with spacers, i like the monster truck look but dont want to start jacking up susp. any advice for this newbie would be appreciated.

http://www.4x4accessoriesandtyres.com/index.html

surfs look alot better with rear suspension perked up slightly higher than rear

Comment

Also try Roughtrax. Sorry, haven't got the link but there are a few on here already.
      Mike G

Comment

Originally posted by BIG G
        Hey, just bought a L 93' surf 3.0TD SSRX (manual). The car is standard and i want to slowly start adding some mods but where would be the cheapest/best place to get them from.

I want a bonnet guard firstly maybe some bigger wind deflectors and definatly some big wheels tyres along with spacers, i like the monster truck look but dont want to start jacking up susp. any advice for this newbie would be appreciated.
        try www.bronco4x4.com for wheels and tyres,just got set of 33 inch tryes and crome moduler wheels for about 600quid delivered to my door

Comment

Originally posted by caseyj
          try www.bronco4x4.com for wheels and tyres,just got set of 33 inch tryes and crome moduler wheels for about 600quid delivered to my door
          ps try this people as well www.supertrux.com

Comment

Which tyres did you get? Any chance of a photo when fitted?

Cheers.

Nevillef

Comment

i got a pair of new front tyres 31.10.50R15 from tyres direct for £86 delivered next day and i have never seen cheaper
              the tread on them is the same as my previous bf goodrich ones and they look smart

Comment

ps try this people as well www.supertrux.com
                just know that when they you are ordering you are a king - but when waiting for delivery of a kit they are infamous for, you are a waiter

Comment

Originally posted by JimL
                  just know that when they you are ordering you are a king - but when waiting for delivery of a kit they are infamous for, you are a waiter
                  Il bare that in mind when i come to buying wheels. Im after a nice bling sump protector (think thats what there called) anyone got one to sell or ideas to get one from. Im gonna check out some of these links now. thanx, G.

Comment

Originally posted by BIG G
                    Il bare that in mind when i come to buying wheels. Im after a nice bling sump protector (think thats what there called) anyone got one to sell or ideas to get one from. Im gonna check out some of these links now. thanx, G.
                    i think it was Rusty that was making sumpguards on the forum, try a search, i ,m sure it will bring you some results, keep grinning,

ship

Comment

There is a thread in parts for sale for RUSTY'S Sump Plates.
                      Attached Files
                      (\__/)
                      (='.'=) SQUIRREL MUNCHER GRRRRRRR
                      (")_(")

Comment

Working...
                      X