yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Leisure battery install + split charging + trickle charger + 240v + fridge + more!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leisure battery install + split charging + trickle charger + 240v + fridge + more!

The big install….!

So with my gen 1 down at Tony’s, I’ve finally got around to tidying up my gen 2. For a while now I’ve wanted to address the electronics, and go to town on it. The aim being to have something I can take camping and have a separate leisure battery without draining the starter battery, to have things like a fridge and a ton of sockets, being able to plug in a trickle charger for when I’m not using the truck, remote control rear window, a caravan plug hookup, work lamps, and more!

I’m a big fan of YouTube videos, and I’ve learned a ton from them! I’ve had quite a few people ask me how I’ve done some of the stuff already on my truck, so thought I might as well make it into a video.

I’m of course new to all of this, but I hope you like it.

Please subscribe to my channel if you like it

Credits:-
    - Me (Rob)
    - Music from Ben Sound

Inspiration
    - All the cool YouTube car related videos out there (Mighty Car Mods, Project Binky, Spark Plug Steve, 4wd action, etc)

Watch the video here...
    https://youtu.be/69VEgehWz40

Schematic and everything is available at…

www.RetroCarProjects.com
    Thanks
    Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Great progress with this. The fridge is in now, and the centre console bit around the gearstick has been sorted with new cig lighter sockets, and I've relocated the rear fog and rear window switch too, as well as mounted my switch box to the right of it
    Thanks
    Rob Watson (forum owner and admin)

Comment

Working...
    X