Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• power-flow

Hia my names David Moore
    i have owned a surf 4 about 12 month recently got a price on a power-flow exhaust it consists of 63 mm pipe from turbo to back axel also includes flexy and 1 large central box.At the back axel it splits through a Y piece ond goes down to a twin 53 mm pipewhich then exits just behind the rea mudflaps(1 each side ofcourse)the price 4 this system is 440 pounds including the voda and tonic,it would be apprechiated if this was a good price or not if green peice get there way,LONG LIVE SURFS

Originally posted by david moore
    Hia my names David Moore
    i have owned a surf 4 about 12 month recently got a price on a power-flow exhaust it consists of 63 mm pipe from turbo to back axel also includes flexy and 1 large central box.At the back axel it splits through a Y piece ond goes down to a twin 53 mm pipewhich then exits just behind the rea mudflaps(1 each side ofcourse)the price 4 this system is 440 pounds including the voda and tonic,it would be apprechiated if this was a good price or not if green peice get there way,LONG LIVE SURFS
    Hi mate if its an exhaust system your after you could try "Long Life" they are in leeds they will make up what ever you want in life time guaranteed stainless steel.
    [COLOR=Red]THE RIBBLE REBEL[/COLOR]

Comment

ALREADY HAD QUOTE OFF LONG LIFE 3 8 9 to flexy both systems stainless i told the man at longlife wot i would b getting from power-flow and he suggested i should snatch his arm off at that price. if green peice get there way,LONG LIVE SURFS

Comment

Working...
      X