Diesel Heater

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Diesel Heater

Does anyone in London know where i can get fitted the thingy to heat fuel in the line. Have decided enough is enough, am going green, or it might be yellow. Would be happy to pay forum member or if not a garage around London. Car just flew through MOT with nothing to do, which surprised me considering the weight i sometimes carry and drive it like my old Jag. Has to be best car for the money in the world.
    Any help would be gratefully received.
    Rgds to all Philip
    Still Searching,
    Dick Whittington

have a look on some of the veg oil sites... i was under the impression that it was a heated tank rather than an in line heater.

but if you want an inline fuel heater then try a truck spares shop. edit - should say commercial vehicle save confusion.
    nee nar nee nar, i'm a fire engine!

Comment

Tank Heater

Tank heater makes more sense. Is it safe and where can i get one and maybe even fitted? Do not want to change tank.
      Thanks and sorry for being a bit thick.
      Philip
      Still Searching,
      Dick Whittington

Comment

Originally posted by Philip
        Tank heater makes more sense. Is it safe and where can i get one and maybe even fitted? Do not want to change tank.
        Thanks and sorry for being a bit thick.
        Philip
        Have a look at the main vegoil thread, there are plenty of links on there to follow for more info on using & converting to veggie
        http://www.yotasurf.co.uk/forums/showthread.php?t=1347
        Maurice
        Hilux Surf FAQ at www.hiluxsurf.eu

Comment

Working...
        X