yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will the same Bull Bars fit LN130, KZN130 ANd 185?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Will the same Bull Bars fit LN130, KZN130 ANd 185?

Guys,
    I am getting increasingly hacked-off looking for a NICE full width Chrome Bull Bar for my 1995 KZN130. (AIBA Works or JAOS).

I was just wondering if the front mounting points on the chassis are the same for all the models LN130, KZN130 and KZN185??

Thnx muchly
    Udhi

If you bolting to the bottem tow hook holes in the front of the chassis, anything from 80's MK1 pickups through to 95' 2nd gens will fit. Don't know about 3rd gens from 96 on.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Bull/nudge bars

Hi Tonyn, I seem to be having the same problem as Chasesdragons, I cant
      find the bars i want which are like the ones MrStiggy had for sale on page
      13, parts for sale, I keep looking through parts for sale and ebay with no
      joy, I was wondering if anyone has ever fitted Pajero bars on a Surf as there seems to be quite a few for sale on ebay, Just wondered about spacings etc
      I havnt got close enough to a paj to do any measuring, I can weld (brackets
      etc), just wondered if anyones done it. many thanks Ian
      Too young to die and too old to give a toss

Comment

Originally posted by ian619
        Hi Tonyn, I seem to be having the same problem as Chasesdragons, I cant
        find the bars i want which are like the ones MrStiggy had for sale on page
        13, parts for sale, I keep looking through parts for sale and ebay with no
        joy, I was wondering if anyone has ever fitted Pajero bars on a Surf as there seems to be quite a few for sale on ebay, Just wondered about spacings etc
        I havnt got close enough to a paj to do any measuring, I can weld (brackets
        etc), just wondered if anyones done it. many thanks Ian

JOY TOOO THE WOOOORLD!
        I managed to find two full-width bars guys, and one of 'em is for sale. It is a JAOS wraparound, which can be broken down to into three pieces.

Let me know if you wanna buy it, or I will stick it in Ebay around xmas.

Udhi

Comment

Originally posted by ChasesDragons
          JOY TOOO THE WOOOORLD!
          I managed to find two full-width bars guys, and one of 'em is for sale. It is a JAOS wraparound, which can be broken down to into three pieces.

Udhi
          Hi Udhi, If possible can you email me with price, pics (if any) where in UK are you. ian.price90@NTLWORLD.com, or 02392 791888. Many Thanks Ian

Comment

JAOS wraparounds

Originally posted by ChasesDragons
            JOY TOOO THE WOOOORLD!

Udhi
            Hi Udhi, If possible can you email me with price, pics (if any) where in UK are you. ian.price90@NTLWORLD.com, or 02392 791888. Many Thanks Ian. Just tried to access you for private message but unable to so i
            will monitor this thred (and my email) Cheers.
            Last edited by POPEYE; 24 September 2005, 20:28.

Comment

Working...
            X