Milner 20% Stromger Springs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milner 20% Stromger Springs

Hi, has anybody fitted these recently. Are they ok, I noticed that some springs tend to give you a lift rather than just stiffening. I don't want a lift.

Thanks

I recently had uprated shocks from roughtrax fitted, along with roughcountry shocks all round. Standard height... It's riding like a new truck!!

Comment

Originally posted by studiv View Post
      I recently had uprated springs from roughtrax fitted, along with roughcountry shocks all round. Standard height... It's riding like a new truck!!
      Fixed that for you Stu.
      www.overfab.uk

Comment

Originally posted by surfenstein View Post
        Fixed that for you Stu.
        Fixed my post, and my truck!!! You any good with hoovers???

Comment

Originally posted by Burian View Post
          Hi, has anybody fitted these recently. Are they ok, I noticed that some springs tend to give you a lift rather than just stiffening. I don't want a lift.

Thanks
          To answer ya Q?
          I fitted some Milner 20% springs some 4 Years ago or so n not had any probs with em ( can't remember if they changed supplier of if they came handed)
          One spring slightly taller for the O/S/R (drivers side)
          Hope this helps

13+ Years of Surfs ..... n Faultless to a "T" is my Yota !!
          Buncefield Burner

Comment

They lifted mine and the ride is a little too harsh for me. They lift it slightly due to the weight of the car not compressing the springs enough as they are 20% stiffer.
            I can load the rear up with rubble or sand cement and the tyres give before it sits anywhere near the bump stops.
            Fingers crossed the new springs going on today will bring it all back to normal again.
            Last edited by Sparkie67; 18 June 2015, 06:09.

Comment

Working...
            X