Decent radiator make ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Decent radiator make ?

Bit of an odd one chaps but what is the advised radiator make to fit ?

Mines got a "ToCool" one fitted thats only 4 months old and it seems to be seeping from the drivers side autobox fitting but not the hose - where the fitting is welded to the main radiator

Ive emailed the company that supplied it to the previous owner (Alan) but in all honesty im expecting nothing from them

I think they give a two year guarantee with their radiators? If you dont have any luck with the warranty you could try these guys.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/TOYOTA-HIL...item416c939521
    Last edited by red barron; 28 January 2013, 20:07.

Comment

I would hope so but its not written anywhere on the paperwork I have or the suppliers website

Ive filled out their warranty form and have returned but if it involves sending it round the country etc ill get it repaired locally as cant be without the truck for a few weeks

Comment

Update on this :

Emailed the comapny and got a pretty much instant reply and replacement sent out with no questions asked.

Old unit seemed to be fully metal whereas new is plastic top and bottoms with a alloy centre I think.

Either way swapped straight over yesterday and bled out and all seems good !

Cant reccomend autojapspares.co.uk enough based on their customer service

Comment

Glad to hear it worked out ok for you!

Comment

Working...
          X