Calling everyone with a camera

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Calling everyone with a camera

Hello all... I'm in dire need of a few good pictures of the clutch master cylinder mount in a 2nd gen Surf/4Runner that is right hand drive. Ideally in one with a 3vze V6 petrol. If they all use the same clutch MC, then pictures with a ruler measuring length (from firewall) and height would be exactly what I need

I'm wanting to swap out my auto for a 5 speed. It's only been a few days of research and I'm already up to my butt in parts list and wiring diagrams... and now that I'm popped the bonnet, I'm thinking there may not be enough room to mount the clutch master cylinder.

I know it's a long shot, as I only ever heard of one other Surf with the 3vze, and his is auto too... and seriously, any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks to everyone in advance

I've got a manual VZE Surf. Will grab some piccies this afternoon. Need to do some odds and sods under the bonnet anyhoo.

Comment

I no long have the truck, so can't get definate measurements, but have old pics to give you an idea.

There isn't mushroom.

4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Tony, have any of your trucks ever seen polish or even a damp cloth?

Comment

Oi, i'll have you know that...errr..nope, not really.

That's whats rain is for.
          4x4toys.co.uk - Keeping you on and off the road...

Comment

Good lord that engine bay is clean! mine is often properly brown! but does get jetwashed.
            Still Can't believe I own a Hilux

Comment

I have a camera, actually I have several. But I don't have a manual truck. Is there anything you'd like me to do whilst I'm here?
              Do you know that, with a 50 character limit, it's

Comment

Working...
              X