• tyres advice again

Morning all agin need a little advice

im wondering what the biggest tyres i can fit onto ke surf are

after a 2" body lift and land crusir spring on back and a wind up frount

whats my best option on 15" rims ???

Chears ya bunch of legens

33 *12.5 R15

will fit with out any real issues

you might need to cut some bits out of your mudflaps for full lock on the front but thats about it.

Comment

This hasn't been taken out for a run for a while...

Comment

Originally posted by flounderbout View Post
        This hasn't been taken out for a run for a while...

The only problem being it searches for every thread that has whatever words you`ve put into it. on some things thats an awful lot of threads and the way some of them go off topic its a long trawl through them all.
        Heater plugs for instance, there`s a shed loads of posts with the words heater and, or plugs in them. Most of them nothing to do with the subject in hand.
        Far easier to cough up your subscription that at least makes the asking less of a bind dont ya think ?

Comment

Originally posted by schrodingers-cat View Post
          The only problem being it searches for every thread that has whatever words you`ve put into it. on some things thats an awful lot of threads and the way some of them go off topic its a long trawl through them all.
          Heater plugs for instance, there`s a shed loads of posts with the words heater and, or plugs in them. Most of them nothing to do with the subject in hand.
          Far easier to cough up your subscription that at least makes the asking less of a bind dont ya think ?
          I know the search isn't ideal if you are looking for some obscure point. But this question does get asked about 17 times a week...
          Anyway I'm not getting uptight about it, just think it is an amusing gif is all.

Comment

Searching these forums via Google works better.

Comment

Segal Trimmers

Originally posted by Ploddit View Post
              Searching these forums via Google works better.
              Pat,just a line,had to go into Manchester today,nice lady at Segal said that if yiou give her a ring she would be more than happy to send you some samples of material for you to look at.
              Apparently the material I got is not really suitable for seats so I will have to buy some other, Hey Ho,Regards, Alan

Comment

Thx,

Close to sourcing LHDrunner passenger seat then the great hash up begins

Comment

So going off topic im a little.confuzed bout.tyre.ssize

Comment

Working...
                  X