Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1989 surf rear door unlock switch needed plz

Hi
    I have no doubt i will have some questions as I now have my low milage 1989 surf, and yes it needs some little jobs.

I think I need an 'unlock sensor/switch' for the tailgate on my 1989 2.4 diesel manual Surf.

I hope I describe this right....there are 2 electric sensors fastened by an 8mm bolt on the rear window regulator. One of them is the window limiter (which I have and it works), the other 'I think' is the back door un-lock switch - this is the bit I need.

I would also appreciate a labelled diagram of the window regulator, just to see that I have everything in the right place - yes I did take it all apart NINE times now.

Can anybody help please
    Thanks
    Pete

sorted

Originally posted by baabaashep View Post
    Hi
    I have no doubt i will have some questions as I now have my low milage 1989 surf, and yes it needs some little jobs.

I think I need an 'unlock sensor/switch' for the tailgate on my 1989 2.4 diesel manual Surf.

I hope I describe this right....there are 2 electric sensors fastened by an 8mm bolt on the rear window regulator. One of them is the window limiter (which I have and it works), the other 'I think' is the back door un-lock switch - this is the bit I need.

I would also appreciate a labelled diagram of the window regulator, just to see that I have everything in the right place - yes I did take it all apart NINE times now.

Can anybody help please
    Thanks
    Pete
    I got it sorted

Comment

Working...
    X