new boy here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new boy here

hello one and all, i am new to the forum, i have just got hold of my dads old 3lt ssx surf, he has had it 12 years. anyeway i have jusy changed the oil and filter just wanted to ask a few questions:

is there a haynes manual avalible?
    how do i change the gear box oil? (i have found what oil i need)
    where are the diff fillers? i can see where to drain the diffs but cant see where to fill them up again!

if anyone is breaking one i would like to get hold of the heater front matrix, the pipe that goes to the rear heater, (both got a hole in and have now been bypassed want to reconnect them! and the rear window motor with plastic cog.

thanks everyone!

Welcome to the forum!

A lot of parts and a manual can be purchased from www.roughtrax4x4.com or www.milneroffroad.com and one of the main breakers here is Stormforce. eBay can be a good source for bits too.

Place a thread in the 'Wanted' section and someone will get back to you pretty quickly as to whether they have what you are looking for or not.

I don't know the answers to your questions but before the elders jump on you have a go with the search function for your answers before asking another question as most topics have had answers in the past.

Have fun,

Ray.
    I've got a plan and it's as hot as my pants!

Comment

Working...
    X