yobit eobot.com

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to modify the A.D.D. for trouble free operation.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by J i m s t e r View Post
    If Vince did this on his own truck, then it would have to be on a 3rd gen.

Could be a customer's truck, but I'd assume they both use the same way (vacuum) of engaging the 4wd.
    Vince did this on his old 2nd gen that he dropped the 1uz into

Comment

Happy Chappy

ADD Mod now done and yey, 4wd works, I'm so happy, Thankyou so much for this post. I took my time, put my truck on ramps, found the bash plate had been welded on so couldn't remove, luckily I could get my impact gun in to the bolts, able to get purchase this way, jubilee clip was easier than expected, used a stainless steel one, had a little difficult getting the colder lined up, created a tower of wood at the truck was very high with 33" on ramps, used a trolley jack on the tower of wood, lifted the front up, I was then able to turn the passenger wheel slightly to get the cooler right for the modded fork to be around the cooler rather than to the side :-) confirmed MOD before using sealant, best to spin the drivers wheel and you can see the prop turn and the passenger wheel go in reverse, spot on, lowered off the jack, then put it all together with sealent, filling the diff was easier than I thought, had bought a turkey baster but actually the 1 Ltr bottles of castrel diff oil have a pull out tube, straight in sorted, like feeding a baby lol, tested and what wasn't working, IS NOW :-), note, I crimped the pipes using a vice, couldn't do with pliers. In total took me 3 hours inc tidying up ;-)
      Leicestershire.rep@glass-uk.org

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1568682653389992/

Comment

Working...
      X